Vinyl Storage Recommendation

What is the best deal out there on good inners ? I missed out on the latest Hudson presale, seems mofi's are double the price now if you find them, and not even contemplating a backorder at Bags. Thanks

What is the best deal out there on good inners ? I missed out on the latest Hudson presale, seems mofi's are double the price now if you find them, and not even contemplating a backorder at Bags. Thanks
sleeve city says they will have theirs back in stock in october.

may be worth just waiting a little bit to see if they come back. i still have a bunch from that hudson hifi deal.

I finally got my Symbol cabinet. My next step is to mount my TV on the wall over the cabinet (upgraded that too) and clean up the mess just visible on the right side of the picture. Here is my setup. By the way, do any of you want some portable(ish) record chests?16326688295541319482372116376317.jpg

Thanks. I think that cabinet was worth the expense and wait (and weight-that's a heavy mo-fo). Here is my old storage solution (album for scale, not included with the chests!) I have two of the big chests because of an Amazon error in my favor.163266955072964100115453078990.jpg16326695996581279881974333620220.jpg

Last edited:
Assuming you saw it on Reddit? I got 100 of them a year or so ago and remember thinking they were just okay. I didn’t buy them next time I needed sleeves though despite the price. They were cloudier than the Sleeve City Ultimate Outers but more clear than the SC budget ones (from what I recall). I didn’t get resealable ones. I got the 3mil polyethylene and some 10” ones.

Assuming you saw it on Reddit? I got 100 of them a year or so ago and remember thinking they were just okay. I didn’t buy them next time I needed sleeves though despite the price. They were cloudier than the Sleeve City Ultimate Outers but more clear than the SC budget ones (from what I recall). I didn’t get resealable ones. I got the 3mil polyethylene and some 10” ones.
Thanks for that info. They're really short on details about the sleeves beyond their thickness. It would be nice to know their dimensions. But it was mostly curiosity. ClearBags and Sleeve City work for me and, at least for the time being, I've got what I need.

Thanks for that info. They're really short on details about the sleeves beyond their thickness. It would be nice to know their dimensions. But it was mostly curiosity. ClearBags and Sleeve City work for me and, at least for the time being, I've got what I need.
In a pinch I think they’d be fine? Honestly don’t truly remember how good or bad they are which makes me think they were just meh haha. I may have the 10” sleeves still since I don’t own a ton of 10”. I do remember someone complaining that the sleeves were really tight on Reddit. And I also know their CS was really good when I ordered from them.

Back