Vinyl Storage Recommendation

For anybody wondering about these....they are NOT nice hah. Super cloudy. Hopefully the Ultimate Outers come back into stock soon...
yeah, I wasn't willing to risk these so put an order in at Sleeve City last week even though they are back ordered until October...that's only a few weeks, right? 🤞

yeah, I wasn't willing to risk these so put an order in at Sleeve City last week even though they are back ordered until October...that's only a few weeks, right? 🤞
desperation won out but now i regret it haha. i'm moving some records into storage in my basement so I'll swap out any nice sleeves I have on those records for these I guess!

For anybody wondering about these....they are NOT nice hah. Super cloudy. Hopefully the Ultimate Outers come back into stock soon...
I have only ever used these and I don’t mind them. I wouldn’t say they are super cloudy but the definitely aren’t crystal clear either.

I have only ever used these and I don’t mind them. I wouldn’t say they are super cloudy but the definitely aren’t crystal clear either.
maybe i got a bad batch or am just directly comparing them to the clear bags/Ultimate Outers. those other two sleeves really make the album art pop while these ones really make the art duller.

has anybody ordered from Sleeve City lately? I really need new outers and would prefer to buy from them again, but wondering if it's still been awful...
I was just looking today…I opted for mofi crystal clear ones this morning to give them a try

maybe i got a bad batch or am just directly comparing them to the clear bags/Ultimate Outers. those other two sleeves really make the album art pop while these ones really make the art duller.
Here’s a sample of mine. I can agree that the art doesn’t pop but ultimately I’m not really displaying them in the sleeve a whole lot.

B096F0F2-47FD-42FF-A526-3BD32BF9DAF4.jpeg

Here’s a sample of mine. I can agree that the art doesn’t pop but ultimately I’m not really displaying them in the sleeve a whole lot.

View attachment 112096
Thanks for the reference image! Yea--I think that's probably about how cloudy mine are. Think I'm just comparing it to the Clearbags/Ultimate Outers. I either have my currently spinning records on a stand or a shelf on the wall so I kinda like them a bit more clear than this.

Thanks for the reference image! Yea--I think that's probably about how cloudy mine are. Think I'm just comparing it to the Clearbags/Ultimate Outers. I either have my currently spinning records on a stand or a shelf on the wall so I kinda like them a bit more clear than this.

I take them out of the bag for the 30-45 mins that they’re on the stand…

I know about the pool noodles hack for IKEA shelves, but never got around to it. Then I saw this:

They also make back spacers for Target and Better Homes and Gardens shelving.

Hint- if you want to go this route, put what you need in your cart and leave it overnight. You’ll get an email for free shipping.

Soon, I’ll have no records sliding back on my shelves! 😊

I know about the pool noodles hack for IKEA shelves, but never got around to it. Then I saw this:

Hint- if you want to go this route, put what you need in your cart and leave it overnight. You’ll get an email for free shipping.

Ordered these a few weeks ago and they work really well!

If memory serves and you keep these in cart for a few days you get a 10-20% coupon offer via email AND you can use the code FREE SHIP (or similiar) together.

Last edited:
Back