Vinyl Storage Recommendation

Tried to do a search on this here but came up short--- anyone have opinions on Can-Am cabinets.

Looking for lots of storage but something I could possibly put in the closet to make space in our apartment. Any thoughts?
If you’re hiding it in a closet anyway any reason why you wouldn’t go for the ikea kallax?

If you’re hiding it in a closet anyway any reason why you wouldn’t go for the ikea kallax?

My wife hates looking at records in general. She hates the IKEA products too. We have two Kallaxs in the dining room but they wouldn't fit in a closet at all, sharing with clothes. It is a compromise for sure.

My wife hates looking at records in general. She hates the IKEA products too. We have two Kallaxs in the dining room but they wouldn't fit in a closet at all, sharing with clothes. It is a compromise for sure.
Fair enough. If I showed my wife the $1,000 option vs IKEA options, she’d probably drive me to IKEA herself 🤣🤣

has anybody ordered from Sleeve City lately? I really need new outers and would prefer to buy from them again, but wondering if it's still been awful...

has anybody ordered from Sleeve City lately? I really need new outers and would prefer to buy from them again, but wondering if it's still been awful...
Yes, probably a month ago, 2 packs of 2.5mil outers. No issues. Shipped immediately. Never had a problem with them before.

Yes, probably a month ago, 2 packs of 2.5mil outers. No issues. Shipped immediately. Never had a problem with them before.
thanks. looked again and they seem to all be backordered until at least October. Bummer. I never had issues with them before either but haven't ordered in about 2 years since they have constantly been OOS when I looked. Just now running out of my clearbags outers so might have to order through them again.

edit: i lied....they have some new 3.0 mil ones in stock so we'll see how they are.

Last edited:
thanks. looked again and they seem to all be backordered until at least October. Bummer. I never had issues with them before either but haven't ordered in about 2 years since they have constantly been OOS when I looked. Just now running out of my clearbags outers so might have to order through them again.

edit: i lied....they have some new 3.0 mil ones in stock so we'll see how they are.
Also here, not sure which route is cheaper:

Sleeve City Budget 3.0 Mil Outer Record Sleeves (100 Pack) Amazon product ASIN B00L3IU1VQ

This is torture! I ordered a Symbol Audio cabinet a few months ago. It's been sitting in a warehouse 40 miles away for a few days now.

Back