Vinyl Storage Recommendation

Curious to hear your thoughts on the MoFi crystal outers if you've gotten them.
I have some. I honestly prefer the stretchier, cloudier outers. The Crystals are made well but they have the same stiffness and slightly brittle feeling as other clear outers. Haven't had any split on me yet, but they work best for single LPs or non-gatefolds.

Anybody seen this company before?

the record stands are kind of appealing...haven't fully priced it out yet. they must be new-ish--can't seem to find many reviews.
Their stuff looks nice, but what makes those "record player stands" as opposed to record shelves you put your turntable on top of? I was expecting something different.

Their stuff looks nice, but what makes those "record player stands" as opposed to record shelves you put your turntable on top of? I was expecting something different.
yea --only called it record player stand since that's what it is listed as on their site. definitely more of a record shelf that you put your TT on top of. considering how customizable it seems to do different sizes, price doesn't seem too crazy. unfortunately, my wife hates the look of it so i'll keep looking for something haha.

yea --only called it record player stand since that's what it is listed as on their site. definitely more of a record shelf that you put your TT on top of. considering how customizable it seems to do different sizes, price doesn't seem too crazy. unfortunately, my wife hates the look of it so i'll keep looking for something haha.
You guys broke the website.

Yeah, I was referring to their labeling, which might be based on nothing more than the height of the unit. Good to hear their pricing isn't crazy, since it was more trouble that it was worth to try to get to the point where they showed a price! :D Keep us posted!

I've mentioned this company Lundia before. Their shelves are customizable and very sturdy, though I discovered the hard way you need the "Heavy Duty 7/8" Thick Hemlock Shelves" to avoid sagging. Link: 15inch Deep Shelving

Generic image of their shelves:

lundia.jpg

In actual use:

lundia3.jpg

You guys broke the website.
Can see their stuff on instagram too:
Yeah, I was referring to their labeling, which might be based on nothing more than the height of the unit. Good to hear their pricing isn't crazy, since it was more trouble that it was worth to try to get to the point where they showed a price! :D Keep us posted!

I've mentioned this company Lundia before. Their shelves are customizable and very sturdy, though I discovered the hard way you need the "Heavy Duty 7/8" Thick Hemlock Shelves" to avoid sagging. Link: 15inch Deep Shelving

View attachment 115164

In actual use:

View attachment 115165
those are nice. I just need something much smaller for my living room to put my setup on. Preferably something where I can close the doors on it to hide the receiver/preamp/streamer when not in use. Those Woodlly ones can add a door to any compartment which is kind of a nice feature and they are soft closing doors.

They also let you customize shelf height to either 9”, 12” or 15”. And width is fairly customizable too. Can go up to 18” or so per shelf.

I didn’t fully get to checkout to see what shipping costs were, but it was around 650 for the 3 wide x 2 tall with doors on the bottom cabinets. symbol audio remains my dream cabinet but it’s just way too expensive for me

Can see their stuff on instagram too:

those are nice. I just need something much smaller for my living room to put my setup on. Preferably something where I can close the doors on it to hide the receiver/preamp/streamer when not in use. Those Woodlly ones can add a door to any compartment which is kind of a nice feature and they are soft closing doors.

They also let you customize shelf height to either 9”, 12” or 15”. And width is fairly customizable too. Can go up to 18” or so per shelf.

I didn’t fully get to checkout to see what shipping costs were, but it was around 650 for the 3 wide x 2 tall with doors on the bottom cabinets. symbol audio remains my dream cabinet but it’s just way too expensive for me

I like the aesthetic. Especially the exposed plywood edging. Looks very similar to Tylko who sell that type of kit furniture for records/tables in Europe.

View attachment 115164

In actual use:

View attachment 115165
You know what. This looks like an amazing solution to my closet/pantry issue and the floating shelves not being able to support their loads anymore...

Which ones did you order? I have a few Mofi inners left but they're not my favorite. Outers are what I really need.
2 of these Inners

Not sure about their outers tbh, have not used them

I think I saw Hudson Hi Fi Outers on Amz in stock

Last edited:
Has anyone gotten any update on Sleeve City Backordered until October items? Just used my last sleeves.
I emailed yesterday asking if they had an update and they said they were expecting sleeves end of October and would fill orders based on when they were placed.

I emailed yesterday asking if they had an update and they said they were expecting sleeves end of October and would fill orders based on when they were placed.
I have no idea how early/late I was in the process. Hopefully those 25 sleeves are decent enough to hold me over until Sleeve City ships.

Looks like ClearBags has stock:

Back