Vinyl Storage Recommendation

Sleeve City now shows items are backordered to Oct/Nov. This makes me think that my order isn't shipping any time soon. Now it seems like Mofi Inner Sleeves are nowhere to be found. Anyone found any good and available solutions for inner sleeves?

Sleeve City now shows items are backordered to Oct/Nov. This makes me think that my order isn't shipping any time soon. Now it seems like Mofi Inner Sleeves are nowhere to be found. Anyone found any good and available solutions for inner sleeves?

Thanks! And these have the paper back like the Mofis?
Someone else can speak to these specific ones that you buy separately but I believe most Colemine records use the gotta groove inners. If those are the same as these, they are nice and have the paper back.

A lot of these alternate ones (like Hudson inners) seem pretty identical to MoFis but just don’t have the MoFi branding. You can even order your own custom ones from Ali express I think with your own custom logo on them.

So one pack of these plus the new Pink Floyd Momentary Lapse of Reason reissue gets you just past the $50 for free shipping. Welp, that was &52 I wasn’t planning to spend tonight.
well, I would of recomended Delvon Lamarr and something else, but that's fun too!

Does anyone have a recommendation for a box/crate/case for storing 7" 45s? I have about ~120 that my parents gave to me and I'm not sure how to store them. I'm out of space in my cabinet where I keep my 12" records.

If you want cheap but useful I have this from Ikea. Fits in a Kallax. I would have to check but I think each box can hold about 125 7in comfortably.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a box/crate/case for storing 7" 45s? I have about ~120 that my parents gave to me and I'm not sure how to store them. I'm out of space in my cabinet where I keep my 12" records.
i like the old 45 boxes for my 45s.

I use the Ultra Boxx from Bags Unlimited. They have some different size options available and I believe they also have some cheaper options that might not be as sturdy.

I Just keep em stacked on my Dual lol 🤭

38976590232_3b6b186eb4_b.jpg

@Matt M @LiamGallagher’sBucketHat @TenderLovingKiller® turned me on to the Flipbin today, but it's a bit steep for me right now at $89+ ship, did someone mention there is a generic alternative out there that is cheaper ?

Tx
Nothing I have found compares or looks as nice. I’ve seen some wooden type ones or people find some stuff at target that’s more like a crate. Flipbin has been my favorite though. All the wooden ones look pretty homemade to me

Back