Vinyl Storage Recommendation

Room treatments for audio?

If so, that’s only one half of the room. There will be quite a lot of wall art and furniture in there, too. And a few rugs. Once it’s filled up, I’d add some if needed!
you will better when you add rugs, furniture, and Wall art, but if the room is still too lively, and refelctive there are a couple very good companies out there that can help. Or you can find many guides online and on youtube for DIY wall panels, bass traps, corner tuning, etc. if your so inclined. Not sure if the L shaped room is going to give you listening issues. From your initial youtube demo It did not sound like it, but its very hard without being there.

Saw this on Kickstarter and I’m half minded to back it.

Its a storage system for vinyl records. A bit like a flipbin but wooden and lined with grey fabric. The option of tiers using a second set on a base is also pretty nice!

All in all it’s a really smart looking thing and is likely to be more cost effective for the Europeans given the flipbins cost more to ship here than they actually cost!

The early bird pricing finishes in 15 hours.

Last edited:
Saw this on Kickstarter and I’m half minded to back it.

Its a storage system for vinyl records. A bit like a flipbin but wooden and lined with grey fabric. The option of tiers using a second set on a base is also pretty nice!

All in all it’s a really smart looking thing and is likely to be more cost effective for the Europeans given the flipbins cost more to ship here than they actually cost!

The early bird pricing finishes in 15 hours.

I saw this the other day only because it appears FlipBin doesn’t seem happy about it’s design.

They should sell in bloody Europe then. I’d have bought one years ago.

Plus flipbin are hardly the first company to build record bins and they’re not going to be the last lol
In FB’s defense, it’s just one person and that’s FB. But agreed, there’s room for everyone.

They should sell in bloody Europe then. I’d have bought one years ago.

Plus flipbin are hardly the first company to build record bins and they’re not going to be the last lol
I can’t imagine what the cost would be for them to try to distribute FBs in Europe. I’m assuming he would have to get manufacturing set up there. There would be no easy way for him to transport enough there because it can’t be flat packed. It’s a shame because they really are great.

I can’t imagine what the cost would be for them to try to distribute FBs in Europe. I’m assuming he would have to get manufacturing set up there. There would be no easy way for him to transport enough there because it can’t be flat packed. It’s a shame because they really are great.

I agree, that’s why it’s a kings ransom in postage, but griping over a different person coming into the void to fill the gap isn’t the answer either. It was hardly an original idea to begin with.

Last edited:
Back