Vinyl Storage Recommendation

And then you can’t decide if you want the new in the middle or the old one. Kid said all white, probably gonna go that way.
View attachment 106994View attachment 106995
Unfortunately I like the all white. And I only say that because the colors make it more fun. Stupid IKEA.
I also like the height on those. That’s one thing I was happy about when I added legs, no more bending over to put on a record. Leave that to they tiny people.

And then you can’t decide if you want the new in the middle or the old one. Kid said all white, probably gonna go that way.
View attachment 106994View attachment 106995
I prefer white in your case although mine is light tan or whatever Ikea calls it. Now you need 30 of these
use code FREE SHIP

I prefer white in your case although mine is light tan or whatever Ikea calls it. Now you need 30 of these
use code FREE SHIP
Already ordered :)

Will probably move a few things around, but really close to where things need to be

View attachment 107016
Brilliant room! Next time your at Ikea, I'd grab one of these for under your Fluance.

A little extra isolation and they look nice too.

ps I would also recommend a record weight for your Fluance if you do not have one already.

Last edited:
I can assure you that bending over or going down on your knees for the bottom shelf is still a bugger for us too!
It's more that far right one behind the speaker. Might need to move the whole TV stand and speakers a bit to the right to create more space. I just don't bend like that :)

Looks great! The way my mind works I would have filled the whole of the left Kallax first, then moved to the others. Prefer your method.
Same. As a librarian that would make my brain explode. It is one thing to have them all along one wall, with the alpha going across the entire row. But this? Nononononononononono

Same. As a librarian that would make my brain explode. It is one thing to have them all along one wall, with the alpha going across the entire row. But this? Nononononononononono
Ex-bookseller here! Yeah, I definitely saw the left hand side one as a separate "bank" to the one on the front wall.

Back