Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

So they emailed the Ten Club members but not their own members?! That's fucking brilliant!

Maybe they just expect their own members to be used to such fuckery by now... 🤣 🤣
I bet it does come down to the fact that members are already giving them money. They have them. Pearl Jam fan club people are POTENTIAL members and that probably matters more to them than disappointing current ones whose money they already have.

Yeah, but, they should treat all of their customers with the same amount of respect.
I think the VMP treating their members with respect ship sailed a long time ago. Luckily if I want their records, which has basically been zero in the last year, it's pretty easy to pay at or below club prices on discogs. But hey, their CS is amazing! 🙄

princess_forever_store.jpg

Anyone have any good things to say about Busta Rhymes, Elton John, or the Salsoul Orchestra releases in swaps this month?
I'm also curious as to the Busta and Salsoul. I think it's going to be an either or situation this month with the Country and Classics track (I already have Aesop and Iggy and no desire to double up - I picked up the 2LP Iggy with the Bowie and Iggy mixes and I don't know why I would go with the VMP otherwise).

Anyone have any good things to say about Busta Rhymes, Elton John, or the Salsoul Orchestra releases in swaps this month?

Love this Salsoul anthology but you can have an OG complete set of 4 records (Vol 1&2) for roughly the same price.

Back