Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Swapped for credit. They keep adding tracks yet it seems like every month there are fewer albums I want
swaps were real bare this month. last month was when i picked up a few albums i was missing with swaps. there are a few albums coming up in the next few months that i'll probably grab before my membership runs out.

Waylon was tempting this month but not sure I'll spin it a lot. And Bone Thugs is nostalgic but also don't see myself spinning it much.

swaps were real bare this month. last month was when i picked up a few albums i was missing with swaps. there are a few albums coming up in the next few months that i'll probably grab before my membership runs out.

Waylon was tempting this month but not sure I'll spin it a lot. And Bone Thugs is nostalgic but also don't see myself spinning it much.
My sub expires end of August. My plan is to let it lapse, see what they announce for Q4, and if it turns out to be a decent quarter, I will re-sub in like December and use the free record promo to hopefully grab Sly and anything I miss in Sept/Oct/Nov. I would have just swapped for Sly this month but for said plan.

My sub expires end of August. My plan is to let it lapse, see what they announce for Q4, and if it turns out to be a decent quarter, I will re-sub in like December and use the free record promo to hopefully grab Sly and anything I miss in Sept/Oct/Nov. I would have just swapped for Sly this month but for said plan.
i think stock check was kinda low on Sly, but who really knows...

I did the 6 month sub earlier this year. think mine lapses in november at which point i'll decide if i wanna dip in again for freebies or not. but even with freebies, there aren't a TON of things i really want that i don't already have.

Y’all play weird games. I rejoined and have gotten classics and country every month since. Swapped Brad Paisley because fuck Brad Paisley and Sturgill since I already have it. Don’t get a choice on Dolly and honestly have been REALLY happy with that sub. I have jumped in and out of essentials. Hip hop hasn’t offered me anything that I like enough to subject to the dust my hip hop records are subjected to. I May grab Stooges. If I were swapping every month, I would just quit.

Y’all play weird games. I rejoined and have gotten classics and country every month since. Swapped Brad Paisley because fuck Brad Paisley and Sturgill since I already have it. Don’t get a choice on Dolly and honestly have been REALLY happy with that sub. I have jumped in and out of essentials. Hip hop hasn’t offered me anything that I like enough to subject to the dust my hip hop records are subjected to. I May grab Stooges. If I were swapping every month, I would just quit.

Thoughts on country this month?

I mean i would have assembled a completely different box for Waylon, partially because I already own half of it on vinyl, partially because I don’t think it even remotely tells the story of Waylon.
I may be wrong, but i think Shooter helped curate the box. And they wanted to focus on a specific period in his career. but i'm not too up on Waylon at all.

Back