Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

GZ doing their thing on side 3 of Transatlanticism... actually been a while since I've had this.
i've gotten 2 bad copies of Transatlanticism so far. Gotta send another video in. Warping on disc 1 for both. I don't know if my warps last month were from GZ or really tight packaging from the VMP shipping department. I did notice I seem to have less warps when I order less in a package. I think I had 4 or 5 records last month between swaps and preorders and they were crammed into a smaller box.

i've gotten 2 bad copies of Transatlanticism so far. Gotta send another video in. Warping on disc 1 for both. I don't know if my warps last month were from GZ or really tight packaging from the VMP shipping department. I did notice I seem to have less warps when I order less in a package. I think I had 4 or 5 records last month between swaps and preorders and they were crammed into a smaller box.
Yeah both my copies had disc one warps, and both also have side 3 noise. One is slightly better with just having pops, the other is covered in no fill. Trying for another because I definitely want a good copy of this one. There's a Riot Going On also poppy but so far it's tolerable, likely due to the style of pinwheel vinyl.

GZ doing their thing on side 3 of Transatlanticism... actually been a while since I've had this.

i've gotten 2 bad copies of Transatlanticism so far. Gotta send another video in. Warping on disc 1 for both.

Yeah both my copies had disc one warps, and both also have side 3 noise. One is slightly better with just having pops, the other is covered in no fill. Trying for another because I definitely want a good copy of this one.
I’m on my 3rd try with Transatlanticism and basically just want a flat LP1. Weird how that’s where we’ve all had the warping. My LP2s are all flat. Really want a good spot of this so will keep Charlie Browning until I kick the damn football.

I’m on my 3rd try with Transatlanticism and basically just want a flat LP1. Weird how that’s where we’ve all had the warping. My LP2s are all flat. Really want a good spot of this so will keep Charlie Browning until I kick the damn football.
If you aren't able to get a flat disc one. I can try to use my Furutech on one of my extra disc 1s. It's not a guarantee with mixed color vinyl that it won't melt. But if I can flatten it, I can send it to you.

Same for you @MikeH

Last edited:
If you aren't able to get a flat disc one. I can try to use my Furutech on one of my extra disc ones. It's not a guarantee with mixed color vinyl that it won't melt. But if I can flatten it, I can send it to you.

Same for you @MikeH
You’re too kind! Hoping that it does come to that though!

If you aren't able to get a flat disc one. I can try to use my Furutech on one of my extra disc 1s. It's not a guarantee with mixed color vinyl that it won't melt. But if I can flatten it, I can send it to you.

Same for you @MikeH
Appreciate it! I may try to send it to someone in the vinyl flat thread at some point if I can't get a flat one.

Warping on my replacement copy too, but not terrible so I'm not bothering with it.

Tbh I haven’t listened to it bc of the warped lp1. I’ve checked for warps but haven’t really listened through.
yea --that warp made me not pay as close attention to the rest since I knew i was going to ask for a replacement anyway.

I think the album does sound really great though. Don't have any other pressings to compare to.

Back