Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

This is actually a great deal if you can pick it up in swaps and you get a clean copy (the black version I have has a bit of surface noise as is GZ tradition). It's a fantastic album otherwise though and I'd suggest everyone take a listen if they haven't heard it yet.

EDIT: Holy crap, I forgot how much I paid for Daptone. Getting it for the price of an add on track is the black Friday deal we actually should have gotten. What a steal.
I'm still grandfathered in at the old sub rate so it'd be $25 if I swap my main for it. I might spring for it. I might do that Bill Evans as well.

I am feeling a touch of regret that I paid full price on that Medeski, Martin and Wood, though! Kudos to whoever snags those tomorrow.

I'm still grandfathered in at the old sub rate so it'd be $25 if I swap my main for it. I might spring for it. I might do that Bill Evans as well.

I am feeling a touch of regret that I paid full price on that Medeski, Martin and Wood, though! Kudos to whoever snags those tomorrow.
If you dig the music (I discovered a few great new artists off of it, plus it has Charles Bradley who is always amazing) at that price it's lunacy. If I didn't already have it I'd be refreshing like mad between 11 and 12.

Wife threw a curve ball at me and requested Phoenix with secondary picks of MMW and Black Power, so I guess that'll be my RZA swap.

Just got a delay email for Azar Lawrence’s Shadow Dancing. Pushed from December to February.

My only other pre-order right now is for Claudia Thompson’s Goodbye to Love and that’s still on for January, at least for the moment.

Just got a delay email for Azar Lawrence’s Shadow Dancing. Pushed from December to February.

My only other pre-order right now is for Claudia Thompson’s Goodbye to Love and that’s still on for January, at least for the moment.
Have the Claudia Thompson pre-order. I'm not holding out hope that will actually ship in January. Supply issues blah blah fuck.

Have the Claudia Thompson pre-order. I'm not holding out hope that will actually ship in January. Supply issues blah blah fuck.
You're probably right but I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I work at a local TV news station and want to pitch doing a story about this album for February sweeps (the rediscovered photos that went viral as a mysterious "who are these women?" story a few years back is local-ish). Obviously, I'd want to have a copy of this to use as a prop. I actually ordered an OG with its original cover last week and should have that in hand soon.

If you dig the music (I discovered a few great new artists off of it, plus it has Charles Bradley who is always amazing) at that price it's lunacy. If I didn't already have it I'd be refreshing like mad between 11 and 12.
It’s in the Target Buy 2 Get 1 sale currently for anybody who wants it and doesn’t want to go through VMP:

Comes out to $24 (less if you have a red card). If you want a color variant they also have the teal one for a little bit more.

Back