Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Keep in mind that the "up to" 50% off could be doing a lot of heavy lifting there. Like 5% is up to 50. My guess is it's the more you buy the higher the percentage off.

My guess, based on the “Stack Friday” title and it starting on Monday would be Day 1 you buy = 10%, Day 2 = 20%, Day 3 = 30%, Day 4 = 40%, Day 5 = 50%, but you have to buy every day to get up to 50% off, so the most desirable titles will be gone early on, but it will allow them to clear dead stock at the end of the week.

And exclusives from the last month will be excluded.

My guess, based on the “Stack Friday” title and it starting on Monday would be Day 1 you buy = 10%, Day 2 = 20%, Day 3 = 30%, Day 4 = 40%, Day 5 = 50%, but you have to buy every day to get up to 50% off, so the most desirable titles will be gone early on, but it will allow them to clear dead stock at the end of the week.

Sounds like this could have plenty of opportunities to go badly wrong. This’ll be it then.

This is what I thought it might be as well.

They have been posting daily on their Instagram with a cross ticking off each day until Monday where 'Stack Friday' begins. So it would make sense for the 'stacks' to refer to a gradually increasing discount stacking based on daily purchases.

Screenshot 2021-11-21 at 23.22.26.png

This is what I thought it might be as well.

They have been posting daily on their Instagram with a cross ticking off each day until Monday where 'Stack Friday' begins. So it would make sense for the 'stacks' to refer to a gradually increasing discount stacking based on daily purchases.

View attachment 118049
Yea 1%, then 2%, then 3%…haha

I'm honestly curious as to how this is going to work. If they're going to do the above (buy per day to save more) without any indication as to what is coming down the pipe each day then that's a dud and I'm not going to play. I'm not going to buy records in hope that tomorrow something else comes up that I'm going to want to save money.

I'm honestly curious as to how this is going to work. If they're going to do the above (buy per day to save more) without any indication as to what is coming down the pipe each day then that's a dud and I'm not going to play. I'm not going to buy records in hope that tomorrow something else comes up that I'm going to want to save money.
we'll find out soon enough!

edit: or not? not seeing anything on the site...

Last edited:

same old same old....

same old same old....
So, stuff that they couldn't sell. Got it.

Back