Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Members of my family like to add unnecessary extra words, such as:

koi fish
brie cheese
(and so on)

As if I wouldn't know what brie or koi referred to otherwise.

Might be a random/off-topic question, but has anyone ever had to change their address for something they pre-ordered from VMP? My living situation changed unexpectedly (thankfully for the better), so I'll be moving in the next few weeks but Alfredo won't be shipping til October. I'm assuming I'll have to contact CS since it doesn't look like I can change the address for the pre-order on my orders page?

Might be a random/off-topic question, but has anyone ever had to change their address for something they pre-ordered from VMP? My living situation changed unexpectedly (thankfully for the better), so I'll be moving in the next few weeks but Alfredo won't be shipping til October. I'm assuming I'll have to contact CS since it doesn't look like I can change the address for the pre-order on my orders page?

From what I remember (I moved last year) if you update your address, it changes it for all pending orders. But with their system, who knows....

I would change your address and then email CS just to be safe.

That’s a good thing. A lot of companies are in denial about their diversity. My wife works for Salesforce and they addressed the male/female pay gap a couple years ago. Not a fan of billionaires but Marc Benioff seems like one of the better ones. (Feel free to educate me if I’m wrong on that, because yes billionaires are still billionaires)

The VMP exclusive for The National's High Violet 10th Anniversary edition is now shipping - go my notification this morning. They have removed the listing but I thought they originally said August for shipping...maybe I am forgetting, but good news regardless.

That would line up with the actual release then, since I bought the edition from the band's website (not the membership club one) and it arrived yesterday. Nice to hear that something from VMP might arrive around the same time as other releases.

The VMP exclusive for The National's High Violet 10th Anniversary edition is now shipping - go my notification this morning. They have removed the listing but I thought they originally said August for shipping...maybe I am forgetting, but good news regardless.

Yeah I got a shipping notification this morning as well.

From what I remember (I moved last year) if you update your address, it changes it for all pending orders. But with their system, who knows....

I would change your address and then email CS just to be safe.

Thanks for the response! I already did change my address on my profile and planned on contacting CS as well. Was just curious if anyone here had any experiences themselves 🙂

Back