Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

And they clearly haven't limited it, still.

They never gave me the credit that I swapped for. I pointed that out and mentioned that I couldn't have used credit for the Alfredo, because I didn't have it and now it's sold out. They apologized and gave me my credit. I followed up pointing out the backdoor issue where, if non-members can order whatever number of copies they want, and members are limited, there's more incentive to not be a member. I don't know how many people grabbed 10 cppies, or even if someone grabbed 100, but if they actually do something about this and free up copies by canceling the overages, I'd like to be able to buy one.

Here's the response

"I'll go ahead and add you to our wait list for that title. I'm not sure if we are able to make more copies available but if we do, we'll let you know.

We are aware of that system 'hack' and currently have a team working on it. I believe someone was able to order 10 copies but no more than that. Even if we do decide to take action on this order, that would only free up 8 copies and that would only cover a small percentage of the very large waitlist we have going.

I appreciate you letting us know about this but I think it was simply just really popular and sold out quickly. Again, I'm very sorry for this, let me know if anything else comes up.
"

Only 1 person ordered 10? Nobody else, at all, ordered more than 2 copies?

They didn't even give me my credit swap and tried to cut my membership by a month. This is about a number of overlapping issues.

They have a team working on it.

Didn't they claim to have already fixed it.

I didn't even bother emailing them as I'm already on 2 wait lists for albums I've complained that were sold through the "website error".

I didn't even bother emailing them as I'm already on 2 wait lists for albums I've complained that were sold through the "website error".

I've never been on a waitlist with them. I had to email them anyway, because they never added my credit on the 2nd, so this was a secondary issue I rased while I had their attention

"Only 30%-40%" 😲
Yeah, more like only 30% of new release VMP exclusives are instant grabs for me!

Most new VMP exclusive releases, I just don’t care for! 🤷‍♂️

Laura Marling and Freddie Gibbs x The Alchemist which dropped this week are both amazing new release VMP exclusives though! 🔥

I really wonder how do you get responses by CS? I'm waiting over a week now for them to respond. There's nothing more frustrating than waiting for someone to respond, checking emails all the time and nothing comes in, just some automatic stuff.

Last Sunday I've received this:
"Apologies for our delay in getting back to you, we wanted to let you know that we haven't forgotten about you. Every every member of our team is working around the clock to solve your issue, and will get to your question as quickly as we're able to.

As a reminder, we also kindly request that you only send one email, since sending a second email generally pushes you back in our ticket queue. This can create further delays – which neither of us want!"

So how to deal with it? Does sending a new email really put you at the end of the queue?
I love VMPs curation and records, but never in my life I had to deal with such a slow and frustrating CS. How can people get responses about things just happening recently like Alfredo, while I still don't have a response from what I've asked over a week ago?

For $300, Matt Fielder better be personally delivering my record and wait outside until I confirm whether it is damaged or warped.
It says direct... so who knows!
And wait long enough for me to do a full listen to see if there’s any issues with the pressing. He can stay outside... in a shaded area and I’ll bring him some water... BUT OUTSIDE!

I dare you to pick the $300 option

giphy.gif

I really wonder how do you get responses by CS? I'm waiting over a week now for them to respond. There's nothing more frustrating than waiting for someone to respond, checking emails all the time and nothing comes in, just some automatic stuff.

Last Sunday I've received this:
"Apologies for our delay in getting back to you, we wanted to let you know that we haven't forgotten about you. Every every member of our team is working around the clock to solve your issue, and will get to your question as quickly as we're able to.

As a reminder, we also kindly request that you only send one email, since sending a second email generally pushes you back in our ticket queue. This can create further delays – which neither of us want!"

So how to deal with it? Does sending a new email really put you at the end of the queue?
I love VMPs curation and records, but never in my life I had to deal with such a slow and frustrating CS. How can people get responses about things just happening recently like Alfredo, while I still don't have a response from what I've asked over a week ago?

Better hunker down because they: are gonna keep you waiting and they don't give a shit. Incompetence is the name of their game.

Back