Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I really wonder how do you get responses by CS? I'm waiting over a week now for them to respond. There's nothing more frustrating than waiting for someone to respond, checking emails all the time and nothing comes in, just some automatic stuff.

Last Sunday I've received this:
"Apologies for our delay in getting back to you, we wanted to let you know that we haven't forgotten about you. Every every member of our team is working around the clock to solve your issue, and will get to your question as quickly as we're able to.

As a reminder, we also kindly request that you only send one email, since sending a second email generally pushes you back in our ticket queue. This can create further delays – which neither of us want!"

So how to deal with it? Does sending a new email really put you at the end of the queue?
I love VMPs curation and records, but never in my life I had to deal with such a slow and frustrating CS. How can people get responses about things just happening recently like Alfredo, while I still don't have a response from what I've asked over a week ago?
Emailing Matt Fielder helps. Also it helps to take it outside of vmp, so whichever album you're waiting for, cc your email to the ceo of that record company too.

hprxcadcdw351.jpg

Coming soon is a reissue of the themes to peanuts characters

1,000 copies on red vinyl, nothing confirmed for the pressing plant or the mastering

I really wonder how do you get responses by CS? I'm waiting over a week now for them to respond. There's nothing more frustrating than waiting for someone to respond, checking emails all the time and nothing comes in, just some automatic stuff.

Last Sunday I've received this:
"Apologies for our delay in getting back to you, we wanted to let you know that we haven't forgotten about you. Every every member of our team is working around the clock to solve your issue, and will get to your question as quickly as we're able to.

As a reminder, we also kindly request that you only send one email, since sending a second email generally pushes you back in our ticket queue. This can create further delays – which neither of us want!"

So how to deal with it? Does sending a new email really put you at the end of the queue?
I love VMPs curation and records, but never in my life I had to deal with such a slow and frustrating CS. How can people get responses about things just happening recently like Alfredo, while I still don't have a response from what I've asked over a week ago?
When they wouldn’t respond to me, I took it to Instagram. I tried to DM them and then posted a comment on their latest post. For my issue with the Zamrock box set I posted something cheeky like “I glad you have time to do all this social media promotion but customer service can’t respond to emails for a weeks...” They do not like seeing their social media flooded with negative comments. And make sure that you comment or email during their working hours. Otherwise I have had very little luck with getting them to respond. Emailing again and CCing Matt might also help but again I’d do that during their working hours.

godspeed...

hprxcadcdw351.jpg

Coming soon is a reissue of the themes to peanuts characters

1,000 copies on red vinyl, nothing confirmed for the pressing plant or the mastering
Saw this one yesterday. It’s intriguing for sure but with the black vinyl being non-limited might just wait for this one. Craft pressings usually sound good. The Prestige series which was through craft was pressed at RTI.

MRP pressing.. be semi skeptical since thats just Gz in the US

Loletta Holoway could be good but i dunno enough about PRP

and Big Bill Broonzy is an ORG release so thats definitely gonna be good

I decided to go for the Peanuts album. The series was'nt a big thing over here in the UK, but I went to an exhibition last year and it was fantastic. I also have the Christmas album and always look forward to giving it a playthrough, so hopefully, I like this one as much too.

Back