Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I have quite a few ORG reissues. They all sound superb.
giphy.gif

edit: sold out or potentially withdrawn for July RHH reveal

HBMS back in stock

Last edited:
I swapped my main track for $31 in store credit, but my credit was not applied to either of the purchases I made this week. The main reason I bought the CCR from VMP was the fact that I had credit, otherwise I would have bought the standard black.

I swapped my main track for $31 in store credit, but my credit was not applied to either of the purchases I made this week. The main reason I bought the CCR from VMP was the fact that I had credit, otherwise I would have bought the standard black.
You have to manually apply the credit during the checkout process

edit: sold out or potentially withdrawn for June RHH reveal

HBMS back in stock

Wasn’t it a ROTM already? Not sure how it could be a reveal? Or maybe I’m misunderstanding... I would have loved to grab it today. But too late. As always.

Sent one final message through CS, much lengthier than the last, explaining the problem at hand. *Cue incredibly condescending, snarky reply, which in return, will force my hand in contacting Matt or whoever the guy is.*

Been about three weeks at this rate.

One thing you might want to try is canceling your membership and in the reasons mention that you want your shit. That's one way to get their attention. All it will do as add a scheduled cancellation that you can click uncancel on at any moment.

I got a response fairly quickly the other day by filling out the form for an order situation and then wrote WHERE IS MY ACCOUNT CREDIT! really large in the subject and when it asked order number, wrote something like, I DON'T HAVE ONE! IT WON'T EVEN REGISTER IN MY ORDER! or something to that effect. I'd selected a swap for credit and they never gave it to me on the 2nd. I got a response super fast on that one, too. If they aren't even reading your emails, whatever is in that email might not be as important as the way you contact them and if you can get them to look at it.

Hey, y'allz

What's the deal with this Dilla listing in the store? Was it in the shop recently? It seems like this wouldn't even be on the site, at this point. Also, what's the story with the 4 different variants?

Hey, y'allz

What's the deal with this Dilla listing in the store? Was it in the shop recently? It seems like this wouldn't even be on the site, at this point. Also, what's the story with the 4 different variants?

They did four different centre labels for this record - that's probably why they've listed it as Variant A/B/C/D...
But I haven't seen that listing. Makes me wonder if there's a repress due?

They did four different centre labels for this record - that's probably why they've listed it as Variant A/B/C/D...

Thanks. They might also just be listing all of the records of the month on the site now for reference

Also the "Whoosh" variant which cares not for your silly labels and will show up on whatever damn Dilla copy it pleases.

Back