Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

The fuck is this description?

"You already know what this is, and have by now already clicked to purchase this particular variant of this quite good LP. So I'm going to use this space to talk about Alfredo sauce: Not a fan! It's like not garlicky enough, and it doesn't smell good! What's the deal with the smell? It's like warm milk, and poured over noodles! Not a fan! But, I think I speak for all of us at VMP HQ when I say we are a pro-fettuccini company. Elite noodle, just with a bad partner sauce. Anyways, have a good one. "

Is this new too?

I would bet it the same press as the one from the 50th anniversary Boxset. But yea, it’s a new drop for VMP today.
You can get a 7LP CCR half speed remaster Boxset for $195 bucks....

"You already know what this is, and have by now already clicked to purchase this particular variant of this quite good LP. So I'm going to use this space to talk about Alfredo sauce: Not a fan! It's like not garlicky enough, and it doesn't smell good! What's the deal with the smell? It's like warm milk, and poured over noodles! Not a fan! But, I think I speak for all of us at VMP HQ when I say we are a pro-fettuccini company. Elite noodle, just with a bad partner sauce. Anyways, have a good one. "
Its the same kind of nonsense as a lot of the R&HH liner notes on the j-card. I don't even read them anymore because it reads as if its a encryption puzzle.

First off, bad hot take. Secondly, this reads like it was written by someone stuck alone in isolation for the past 3 months, so I kinda give them a bit of a pass on it...Thirdly, I can't help but think of the Fun Run episode of the Office anytime I see something about fettuccini alfredo...

yeah, I thought VMP was done pricing things reasonably. Guess this avoids members playing the swap game. Is this the first time they’ve had member vs non-member pricing upon release?
Nope! They have done it a few times (all the Fiona Apple releases/represses have had it I believe) and frankly, it should be the norm if they are going to have exclusives open to non-members.

That description is, on top of being wrong about alfredo sauce, the very essence of why the Myspacers and Faceboogers of the world should not own record distribution outlets.

Another store drop, Laura Marling's 'Song For Our Daughter':
Love this album but underwhelming variant, I'll stick to the Signed Marbled Variant from her Webstore.

Gibbs looks good though.

Back