Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

MRP pressing.. be semi skeptical since thats just Gz in the US

Loletta Holoway could be good but i dunno enough about PRP

and Big Bill Broonzy is an ORG release so thats definitely gonna be good
I don't really have issues with MRP from what I can see in my discogs. They pressed Tidal, Little Milton, UGK Underground Kingz, Darrell Banks, Ollie & The Nightingales, Dolly Parton - Jolene and others. I think they used to be the go-to for earlier Classics titles.

Agree on the ORG Big Bill.

I don't really have issues with MRP from what I can see in my discogs. They pressed Tidal, Little Milton, UGK Underground Kingz, Darrell Banks, Ollie & The Nightingales, Dolly Parton - Jolene and others. I think they used to be the go-to for earlier Classics titles.

Agree on the ORG Big Bill.
it was just im pretty certain MRP is owned by Gz or something

I really wonder how do you get responses by CS? I'm waiting over a week now for them to respond. There's nothing more frustrating than waiting for someone to respond, checking emails all the time and nothing comes in, just some automatic stuff.

Last Sunday I've received this:
"Apologies for our delay in getting back to you, we wanted to let you know that we haven't forgotten about you. Every every member of our team is working around the clock to solve your issue, and will get to your question as quickly as we're able to.

As a reminder, we also kindly request that you only send one email, since sending a second email generally pushes you back in our ticket queue. This can create further delays – which neither of us want!"

So how to deal with it? Does sending a new email really put you at the end of the queue?
I love VMPs curation and records, but never in my life I had to deal with such a slow and frustrating CS. How can people get responses about things just happening recently like Alfredo, while I still don't have a response from what I've asked over a week ago?

try contacting them via their online form. add plenty of these words/phrases to get their attention:
  • cancel order
  • cancel membership
  • paypal claim
  • refund
  • answer me
  • chargeback
  • better business bureau (;))

Emailing Matt Fielder helps. Also it helps to take it outside of vmp, so whichever album you're waiting for, cc your email to the ceo of that record company too.

no one wants to be THAT guy, but i definitely got an immediate response back in december when i took someone's advice and e-mailed adam.

Back