Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Jumping in here to let anyone that ordered the Caleb Landry Jones exclusive know, you're in for a treat! Coolest album I've heard in a very long while!

View attachment 48072

Highly recommend, pressing is great too!
Nice. Mine arrived at my office today but I haven't been down to pick it up yet.

Wow.
I sent VMP an info@vmp complaint about my Stooges seam splits. Never heard a word. Threadjacked an IG post and complained loudly. That got some DM contact and an eventual replacement shipped. One month, exactly, after the initial email, they actually responded. A replacement was being shipped. VMP internal communication is so bad they did not know they had already responded and shipped a replacement. How do you run a company this way?

Wow.
I sent VMP an info@vmp complaint about my Stooges seam splits. Never heard a word. Threadjacked an IG post and complained loudly. That got some DM contact and an eventual replacement shipped. One month, exactly, after the initial email, they actually responded. A replacement was being shipped. VMP internal communication is so bad they did not know they had already responded and shipped a replacement. How do you run a company this way?
You might get 2 now ha.

Wow.

PIF the replacement's replacement!

Finally got ahold of CS. Had to tag Matt in order to get a response within 10 minutes.

it’s insane that I have to feel like I’m badgering them in order to get a timely response. I feel like a couple hours on a work day is a reasonable ask. Anything past 2 days is unacceptable imo. Especially when the ticket was open and then comms went silent.

Got the new Perfume Genius as a swap in lieu of the oversold Caroline Polachek. On to June.

Finally got ahold of CS. Had to tag Matt in order to get a response within 10 minutes.

it’s insane that I have to feel like I’m badgering them in order to get a timely response. I feel like a couple hours on a work day is a reasonable ask. Anything past 2 days is unacceptable imo. Especially when the ticket was open and then comms went silent.

Got the new Perfume Genius as a swap in lieu of the oversold Caroline Polachek. On to June.

With everything going on (I assume a smaller staff, etc) anything over a week is too long.

Sent an email one week ago and no answer except that auto-reply email, I opened a Paypal dispute.

I’ll be going the PayPal dispute route shortly as well after receiving a very snarky response from Tyler reminding me that refunds can take 72 hours to come through (he actually said 72 hours before it can show on my VMP statement, so either way he fucked up). Anyways, it’s been over 72 hours since the “refund” so he can suck a fat egg.

Last edited:
Looks like the Customer Service help icon is no longer accessible throughout the site. Wanted to see about my Perfume Genius that has not shipped yet. Wonder if they're having issues with ticket requests... as in, not getting a lot of them.

I’ll be going the PayPal dispute route shortly as well after receiving a very snarky response from Tyler reminding me that refunds can take 72 hours to come through (he actually said 72 hours before it can show on my VMP statement, so either way he fucked up). Anyways, it’s been over 72 hours since the “refund” so he suck a fat egg.

I got attitude from him ages ago which led to me quitting. I get that it is stressful and I don’t envy the constant barrage of complaints they have to deal with when other departments keep dropping the ball. I don’t even think the attitude actually comes from him personally but the tougher official stance the company has chosen to take over replacements and issues. But most of us know what we’re talking about when we say a record isn’t up to scratch

Yea
I got attitude from him ages ago which led to me quitting. I get that it is stressful and I don’t envy the constant barrage of complaints they have to deal with when other departments keep dropping the ball. I don’t even think the attitude actually comes from him personally but the tougher official stance the company has chosen to take over replacements and issues. But most of us know what we’re talking about when we say a record isn’t up to scratch
Yeah, it’s not the first time I’ve been rubbed the wrong way by him. Always funny too that I never get those “tell us what you think about your service” emails after he’s been a snarky twat. Pauly on the other hand, while certainly capable of making mistakes or not following through has always been nothing but polite. He’s truly too good for that place.

Yea

Yeah, it’s not the first time I’ve been rubbed the wrong way by him. Always funny too that I never get those “tell us what you think about your service” emails after he’s been a snarky twat. Pauly on the other hand, while certainly capable of making mistakes or not following through has always been nothing but polite. He’s truly too good for that place.

Yes Pauly has been their saviour, always puts customers first. Shame everyone needs to use their CS so much due to issues that the care team are all known widely by all members. That’s a fault with the overall company rather than them I think.

Yea

I want Pauly to stay because I love him and his service! He’s stayed with the company for a long time, so I’m guessing he loves working for VMP! 🤗

Back