Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Glad I'm not finding anything to swap for because....

So they got me back with the 3 for 2 promo (I know, how dumb can I be? *hangs head in shame*)

Elli got back to me and said that they made the swap on my essentials track manually but, now I can't even see my membership details page to confirm it....

EDIT: page is loading again and the swap is there (Bella Donna for Party Down).

EDIT 2: I've disabled the automatic renewal, I'm out after The White Stripes.

The pressing sounds really, really good! And the colour variant also looks really nice! It's my favourite VMP store exclusive this year, along with the Denzel Curry x Kenny Beats exclusive!

Well fingers crossed there's enough for me once they fox their system.

Are you getting all 3 ROTM this go around?

I'm on the verge of giving up and cancelling because I'm not sure I want either of these and can easily swap for Errol if I really want it later I assume

I'm on the verge of giving up and cancelling because I'm not sure I want either of these and can easily swap for Errol if I really want it later I assume
I'm thinking the same, this is just ridiculous now been trying to swap for half an hour. I'm up for renewal in May so hopefully I can still cancel now.

So they got me back with the 3 for 2 promo (I know, how dumb can I be? *hangs head in shame*)

Elli got back to me and said that they made the swap on my essentials track manually but, now I can't even see my membership details page to confirm it....

EDIT: page is loading again and the swap is there (Bella Donna for Party Down).

EDIT 2: I've disabled the automatic renewal, I'm out after The White Stripes.

Manual swaps for some and not for others. What did you swap to?

Got me back with the promo as well. Felling pretty shit about it already.

Back