Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Naa man, thats harsh, this month is fantastic. A great classic from a superb female vocalist, a forgotten gem from a legendary jazz musician, and a legendary hip-hop album from an all-woman line up (Shoop alone is a jam). Im likely to get all 3 unless stevie swaps for TLC, and even then I will be going back to pick up Stevie if it makes it to next month.
I mean, when you can get OG presses of two of them, together, for about $20 shipped and the other certainly isn't an undisputed classic album...

Last edited:
So they got me back with the 3 for 2 promo (I know, how dumb can I be? *hangs head in shame*)

Elli got back to me and said that they made the swap on my essentials track manually but, now I can't even see my membership details page to confirm it....

EDIT: page is loading again and the swap is there (Bella Donna for Party Down).

EDIT 2: I've disabled the automatic renewal, I'm out after The White Stripes.
I appear to be in the same boat.

Welp...emailed Paul to ask him to cancel my account with all the issues that have been going on lately. Tried to swap for 45 min and couldn't get a single thing to swap. They sent me the generic "it should be up soon" email instead of manually swapping for me which I asked for...Wanted to double-check that it won't affect any preorders I have with them, but I'm not entirely sure that even if they say it won't be affected that I will actually get what I ordered.

Back