Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Just piggybacking on @RowBearToe's comment. Has anyone messaged CS lately and had a reply? I emailed a few days ago about a warped record and for an update on a load of records I have had ordered for ages (months in some cases). Usually, I hear back from Pauly within a day or two at the most.
I received my shipment Monday, had a skip on my Otis. Sent CS an email and heard back the next day about a replacement

I received my shipment Monday, had a skip on my Otis. Sent CS an email and heard back the next day about a replacement
Glad to hear they sorted it for you, but annoying that they havent got back to me. If the orders section is anything to go by, they haven't even shipped my package yet. If I dont hear from them today I will email again.

Glad to hear they sorted it for you, but annoying that they havent got back to me. If the orders section is anything to go by, they haven't even shipped my package yet. If I dont hear from them today I will email again.
Understandable. I know a lot of people have had trouble with CS lately, but personally, I don't think I ever had. They've been pretty quick to respond. I think there was one time I waited about 4 or 5 days (and that was during the holiday season), but usually I hear back within 24-48 hours. Maybe I'm just lucky?

Understandable. I know a lot of people have had trouble with CS lately, but personally, I don't think I ever had. They've been pretty quick to respond. I think there was one time I waited about 4 or 5 days (and that was during the holiday season), but usually I hear back within 24-48 hours. Maybe I'm just lucky?
Completely the same with me. This is the first time its taken more than 48 hours to get back to me. I have no issues with it at all as long as they havent forgotten to ship my stuff, which I doubt. Would like an expected shipping date for the pre-orders though for sure

giphy.gif

Back