Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Gotcha. That's weird. It's supposed to be just all the VMP exclusives and not anything that's AOTM specific. At least that's how I read it to should've been. And it's all screwy because there's both Classics and Rap and Hip Hop AOTMs in there.

I think there was a major shift once the store stopped carrying curated titles. Nothing means anything anymore

Curation slacking you say? Missing the guess threads? Here's a fun little anecdote or whatever you might call it. A side by side comparison of the genres from N&G AOTMs v. VMP's Essentials (starting in June).

Jazz v. Indie/Alt
Rock v. Samba Soul
Metal v. Rock
Singer/Songwriter v. Folk
Flamenco v. Indie/Alt
Rock v. Rock
Irish v. Soul
Pop v. Indie/Alt
Alt R&B v. Rap

Look at that diversity in our N&G picks! While VMP went back to that Indie/Alt well more than once.

And this coming month, the genre is a completely new to N&G genre!

Intrigued? We'd love you to join us! We have guess threads with clues. And the person that correctly guesses the album first will receive that album free of charge!

Did anyone that ordered Jay Som recently actually get their copy? My Black Friday sale order finally arrived, no shipping notification of course, and that album wasn't in there. No cancellation/refund notification or anything. Just curious

Curation slacking you say? Missing the guess threads? Here's a fun little anecdote or whatever you might call it. A side by side comparison of the genres from N&G AOTMs v. VMP's Essentials (starting in June).

Jazz v. Indie/Alt
Rock v. Samba Soul
Metal v. Rock
Singer/Songwriter v. Folk
Flamenco v. Indie/Alt
Rock v. Rock
Irish v. Soul
Pop v. Indie/Alt
Alt R&B v. Rap

Look at that diversity in our N&G picks! While VMP went back to that Indie/Alt well more than once.

And this coming month, the genre is a completely new to N&G genre!

Intrigued? We'd love you to join us! We have guess threads with clues. And the person that correctly guesses the album first will receive that album free of charge!

I cannot second this hard enough.
Every. Single. ONE. of these albums has been repeated listening material for me. It's not just "oh, cool, I should own this" it's more "I can't believe I didn't know about this!"
I have started collecting THESE because THESE are chosen by US. We are the listeners and the community, curating and surprising every single month.
DIVE. THE HELL. IN ALREADY!!!!

I cannot second this hard enough.
Every. Single. ONE. of these albums has been repeated listening material for me. It's not just "oh, cool, I should own this" it's more "I can't believe I didn't know about this!"
I have started collecting THESE because THESE are chosen by US. We are the listeners and the community, curating and surprising every single month.
DIVE. THE HELL. IN ALREADY!!!!
Does anyone, like me, wish they were the Jedi master for the current month of N&G guess thread and wonder what they would pick? My ass is so lame I would pick some mainstream pick (generational pick that is) that would only throw off the youngsters of the clan. And yes the guess thread is fun and entertaining.

Does anyone, like me, wish they were the Jedi master for the current month of N&G guess thread and wonder what they would pick? My ass is so lame I would pick some mainstream pick (generational pick that is) that would only throw off the youngsters of the clan. And yes the guess thread is fun and entertaining.
Definitely. I’d go with Clap Your Hands Say Yeah - s/t.

What's that? You want to know what albums N&G has chosen so far? Well, @Skalap did a thing that may just have the answers you're looking for!

What's that? You want to know what albums N&G has chosen so far? Well, @Skalap did a thing that may just have the answers you're looking for!

<3

As a bonus you can see my left hand AND my living room floor tiles! Amazing offer!

got the same issue here! I've also got the Rap & Hip-Hop track added twice! I don't know if i'll contact Customer Service about it, I might just wait a bit. But if you do contact Customer Service and if they get back to you, let me know what they say!

I contacted them about the issue yesterday, and today they responded and cancelled one of the hip-hop tracks so my membership is correctly showing the 3 tracks now.

Back