Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Also turns out that non exclusive color on the new rising actually is slightly different from cokebottle clear, it has a bit of a metallic kind of wavey effect to it..

Basically it looks like layers of sand in the deadwax

She's probably my favorite of the risings I have and I enjoyed her feature on the BBNG album, anyone have any information on what's next from her?
Absolutely love her. She kind of blew up a bit last summer when one of her older songs (Work) was featured prominently on HBO’s Euphoria.

Aside from that, she put out a single...

And also was featured on a Kaytranada song.

Also turns out that non exclusive color on the new rising actually is slightly different from cokebottle clear, it has a bit of a metallic kind of wavey effect to it..

Basically it looks like layers of sand in the deadwax

I saw the video later. It actually looks pretty cool. If you were going to get it, I don't blame you for ordering that one.

What's the consensus on the Classics for this month. Did they crack that on reddit?
Apparently Storf’s latest/last clue was that the album was featured on VMP’s first “100 Essential albums to own” book! And the only record from 1968, which had an artist featured on another past ROTM, was Aretha Franklin! So Aretha Franklin is front runner! 😃😇🙌💃🕺🍾

Apparently Storf’s latest/last clue was that the album was featured on VMP’s first “100 Essential albums to own” book! And the only record from 1968, which had an artist featured on another past ROTM, was Aretha Franklin! So Aretha Franklin is front runner! 😃😇🙌💃🕺🍾

Aretha again, this soon? That's fucking lazy

Aretha again, this soon? That's fucking lazy
Mmmmmmm yeah, it’s so, so soon, isn’t it! 😅

But nevertheless, it’s a magnificent pick. It has one of my favourite 1960’s songs on there - I Say A Little Prayer! 🙏

I’m super excited to pick it up! I’m very impressed with all the February ROTM picks! The Roots’ “Phrenology” and Aretha Franklin’s “Aretha Now” are 10/10 picks for me, and EL-P’s “I’ll Sleep When You’re Dead” is an 8.3/10 pick for me! 👍

Mmmmmmm yeah, it’s so, so soon, isn’t it! 😅

But nevertheless, it’s a magnificent pick. It has one of my favourite 1960’s songs on there - I Say A Little Prayer! 🙏

I’m super excited to pick it up! I’m very impressed with all the February ROTM picks! The Roots’ “Phrenology” and Aretha Franklin’s “Aretha Now” are 10/10 picks for me, and EL-P’s “I’ll Sleep When You’re Dead” is an 8.3/10 pick for me! 👍

I'll Sleep When You're Dead is a 10, buddy. Doing the Roots again is a little too soon, too. They should have just done Phrenology last time.

If they do double up on Aretha and the Roots within six months that’s just lazy
Mmmmmm it is pretty lazy for VMP to repeat within such a short timeframe. But for VMP, they know they’ll sell out and make a lot of 💰 as Aretha Franklin and The Roots’ have an amazing discography and are very well-known and are highly respected musicians.

Due to holidays and surgery I hadn’t had a chance to spin my Mobb Deep. Finally got to it Saturday night and had a very noticeable skip on Side 1. I faintly recall others having some sort of issue with theirs. Can someone remind me what that was? I was thinking it was a skipping issue?

Back