Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I'm sitting here having lunch with two of my good friends, Sasquatch and the Flying Pig. I asked them about the likelihood that those records were actually ever in stock and they both just shook their heads. So don't worry, we all highly doubt those ever ship.

Also Sasquatch and the Flying Pig is my new band name so don't even try it.

It's also my new pub name.

And a new series of children's books I'm writing.

Is it also the name of you new brewery, distillery and coffee shop (that roasts its own beans of course)?

After much soul searching have to decided to take a step back from the Sasquatch and the Flying Pig business juggernaut in order to work on my personal and mental health. I'd like to thank everyone for their support and just leave off by saying, that wasn't me in that video.
Thank you and goodnight.
Do I get a refund on the mental investment I made in your brand?
I feel like I am owed something because I believed in your cause.
I think I'm going to quit my job and then petition random strangers to pay me money for my anguish

So store drops are just random now?
Appears so...can't wait for the fallout when people don't get an email about it until it's already sold out...I only knew about it because King Krule's official site has a link listed for a VMP press and I was refreshing it this AM. Might have gone up really early...VMP's twitter did also say check back later this morning when someone asked if they were doing a VMP variant...

It's one thing to not have storf announcing them. But to be altering the time when they drop (previously drops were at/around noon EST) without notice...yeah, people are going to get burned by this when the next big limited pressing drops.

Gotta stoke that FOMO, I guess
VMP also stokes their own FOMO by posting stuff at random times now based on when other stores post their variants. The other variants were posted early this AM since he's a UK artist so VMP wanted to get theirs up before everybody ordered elsewhere. I only saw it because King Krule had a link on his site to a 404 error link on VMP's page and I refreshed a few times this AM.

It's okay though...people will get the email later today or tomorrow after it's sold out. It's "members only" but I wonder if that actually works this time or if we'll get word that it's a mistake again.

VMP also stokes their own FOMO by posting stuff at random times now based on when other stores post their variants. The other variants were posted early this AM since he's a UK artist so VMP wanted to get theirs up before everybody ordered elsewhere. I only saw it because King Krule had a link on his site to a 404 error link on VMP's page and I refreshed a few times this AM.

It's okay though...people will get the email later today or tomorrow after it's sold out. It's "members only" but I wonder if that actually works this time or if we'll get word that it's a mistake again.

I'm no longer a member and was just able to submit an order for the King Krule album.

Back