Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

The pick of Juvenile for RHH was like the least of their problems for 2019. Its actually a great album that was in need of rerelease. If you wanted to discuss one of the many just color variants released in that sub that would have been a better complaint.

What I was driving at was that it was "safe." Not adventurous, and it's debatable if it's a "big get."
For reference, here's a discogs page with everything from the sub listed out. I dig a lot of the second half, but it's almost painful how much better the first half is.

EDIT: It's also one of a handful (maybe five?) that I don't own. The others I missed out on; this one, I could give a shit. It sucked back then, and time has done no favors for this listener.
On the other hand, I know a lot of you dug it. And if you dig it, that's cool too!

Last edited:
I gave them a 2. Records like The Freedom Rider, Call Me, Africa Brasil, 3 Feet High & Rising were all great for example but changes to damaged policy, long waiting times (so jacket damages -etc meant there were no replacements for internationals), long response times for CS, the contempt shown for customers online by representatives of the company, poor quality control, the awful migration with missing orders, unreliability, etc, etc. They got a kicking but I have to admit that at times their product was very good. Doesn’t outweigh the negatives though.

Also regarding closing the forum I told them that that ship has sailed and that exmembers wouldn’t rejoin any new platform where the rug could be so cruelly and suddenly yanked from beneath them. Also because this place is y’know, better.

What I was driving at was that it was "safe." Not adventurous, and it's debatable if it's a "big get."
For reference, here's a discogs page with everything from the sub listed out. I dig a lot of the second half, but it's almost painful how much better the first half is.

EDIT: It's also one of a handful (maybe five?) that I don't own. The others I missed out on; this one, I could give a shit. It sucked back then, and time has done no favors for this listener.
On the other hand, I know a lot of you dug it. And if you dig it, that's cool too!

We're all entitled to our own opinions and I openly mocked Cash Money when they were around circa 400 Degrees. Having said that, I really think the album is incredible in retrospect and grew to love it a long time ago (although too long after it was released to grab one of the promo copies of the record .. plus, those nola records barely got up here). Honestly, I think it's a way better pick than the majority of what they went with this year but again, to each their own..

Got refunded for all my outstanding orders. Once my Stax Anthology set arrives, I'll be officially done with VMP.
Make sure the refunds actually show up on your statement. Some people have complained that they never got their money back and VMP claims they had wrong CC info for a lot of people...

Any other not-currently subscribed users album to cart/check out this "members only" exclusive of a long out of press album that's limited to 300 copies?

They still haven't fixed this issue, it would seem

Any other not-currently subscribed users album to cart/check out this "members only" exclusive of a long out of press album that's limited to 300 copies?

so tempted to buy this one...

I couldn’t order it

I think this one works:

Back