Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Any other not-currently subscribed users album to cart/check out this "members only" exclusive of a long out of press album that's limited to 300 copies?

They still haven't fixed this issue, it would seem
Limited to 2 per customer. Fixed that at least lol

I think this one works:

The Neon Green variant is also available on amazon. limited to 1,000.

Not to stoke FOMO, but I don't see it making to swaps. It's a preorder for end of February I believe so it won't be in swaps until March if its still available.
Other than color variant, is there any actual difference between VMP's version and the Amazon/Bullmoose ones? I'm just trying to understand why there would be any FOMO in this case.

Thanks! Honestly, I cannot believe that they would be part of this reissue campaign, since it's pretty outside music that I wouldn't imagine would appeal to most in "the club". It's an awesome record, of course.
VMP has a relationship with Real Gone Music who is pressing this one. And it's only limited to 300 copies so it's not a huge risk for VMP.

Other than color variant, is there any actual difference between VMP's version and the Amazon/Bullmoose ones? I'm just trying to understand why there would be any FOMO in this case.
It's just more limited. 300 copies vs 1000. Just was saying that this won't make it to swaps if people want to order the VMP variant since its only 300 copies and not released until end of Feb so it wouldn't be in swaps until March at the earliest.

I did a little digging on this and found the press release or at least, the sheet for retailers at RGM's site. Important points are:
• First-Ever LP Reissue
• Original Gatefold Album Art Featuring
Crouch’s Notes
• Lacquers Cut from High Resolution Audio
Sources
• Neon Green Vinyl Pressing
• Limited to 1000 Copies
• Released to Honor Black History Month

I did a little digging on this and found the press release or at least, the sheet for retailers at RGM's site. Important points are:
• First-Ever LP Reissue
• Original Gatefold Album Art Featuring
Crouch’s Notes
• Lacquers Cut from High Resolution Audio
Sources
• Neon Green Vinyl Pressing
• Limited to 1000 Copies
• Released to Honor Black History Month
I wonder if there will be a regular black vinyl wider release as well? and High Resolution Audio Sources screams digital files to me...but I'll still grab a copy I think,

Back