Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

You could try to get this one I guess :/

You know who does loads of exclusive limited runs and never has any of the inventory/shipping issues? Newbury Comics.

I’m fairly certain that I have their pressing of this album from 2016(?) it was on just plain red. Sounds great to me. I’d recommend this one.

Edit: it’s this one Vince Guaraldi Trio - A Charlie Brown Christmas

Last edited:
It initially came out to order in October I think:

Yep it was October. I swapped for it for my November shipment on announcement day at the end of Oct. It showed up sold out on the website a few days ago. I had been checking since I hadn’t received it. Still haven’t. I did get a tracking number a week ago though. We’ll see if it ever shows up.
i think the over sold issue is affecting many more records than we know, which is why we aren’t getting any details.

You know who does loads of exclusive limited runs and never has any of the inventory/shipping issues? Newbury Comics.

I’m fairly certain that I have their pressing of this album from 2016(?) it was on just plain red. Sounds great to me. I’d recommend this one.

You know who else does loads of exclusives? Urban Outfitters... That's where my copy of this album is from, on red or green vinyl. At least this is one that shouldn't be too hard to track down. @MikeyPD

LITA does a lot of Marcos Valle releases. I wouldn't be surprised if they do a black and an exclusive on that
Seems like there is a Fatbeats, BullMoose, Balades Sonores, And HHV variants for this one. I initially pulled the trigger on the VMP one because of the THANKS2019 code, but found the others after seeing Tidal Waves Instagram. The Fat Beats one is limited to 100 and it’s by far my favorite. Blue and yellow splatter on clear! Marcos Valle & Azymuth - Fly Cruzeiro (LP - Fat Beats Exclusive - Clear Vinyl With Blue & Yellow Splatter)

Got this generic email back when trying to figure out where my November box is since people already mentioning December boxes:

VMP.PNG

Gee thanks for the one-time use code that another agent gave as a solution the last time I emailed asking (which was the third time I've emailed to figure out what's going on)?

Got this generic email back when trying to figure out where my November box is since people already mentioning December boxes:

View attachment 25809

Gee thanks for the one-time use code that another agent gave as a solution the last time I emailed asking (which was the third time I've emailed to figure out what's going on)?
That email just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy, anyone else?

Back