Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Pauly B - Monthly option will renew like always for November. We are editing that article, as it made it sound like you would miss it if you weren't on the 3 month plan, but since the monthly option is not available for new sign ups, that is why we said that. For people already on that plan, and reactivating members, its still there, and will renew just fine for that November record.

Glad I found this. That's totally how I read it, and had me big mad for a big....

If anyone needs swapping suggestions, I would HIGHLY recommend Shura and Experience Unlimited. Both are fantastic albums that are unexpected mainstays in my collection.

Soft Bulletin, Demon Days and a U.F.O. for my brother are my 3 this month.

November and December essentials have already been announced

Not gonna complain. Both the QOTSA and Aretha records sound absolutely amazing, package and mastering wise. 2019 is closing out strong for Essentials!

Keeping Soft Bulletin since I've always loved it and don't own a copy.

Trying to.choose what to swap for this month 's classics, which just isn't my thing. I have most things I've wanted from the past. Looking at: MF Doom, Froth, Joel Ross and Fist City.

They're all so different, and was curious about any feedback for those with any of these? Thanks!

QOTSA was pressed at Pallas? As if the title wasn't a treat already.
That was my first thought too. FINALLY! Hopefully that's a test to become the new standard.

The Flaming Lips exclusives look good, but I don't know if I'm ready to drop $60 on them. Mystics is more my speed though, so I'll probably grab that one by the end of the day. I am a little disappointed none of these are remastered, but maybe they just didn't need it.

So Knxwledge is not available as a swap?

Use the customer service chatbox in the store.
When Sleater-Kinney was ROTM, I had already pre-ordered it from the band and decided that a) I didn't need two copies, and b) I wanted that Joel Ross. Joel Ross was NOT a Swaption, but CS made it happen for me in a matter of seconds!

The Songs For The Deaf drop in November seems to chime in nicely with this...
Coincidence?

Back