Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

November and December essentials have already been announced

They finally did it! QOTSA!

Wow, so they finally got Songs For The Deaf. I... don't really care because I'm still sick of this album after listening to it way too much when I was younger... but that's on me. Great get for them...
Same. And if I listen to QOTSA at all it’s usually Rated R, which is still their best album imo. But this is a huge get for them, I guess, and I’ll still get it because I don’t have it on vinyl.

Anyone know if/where we landed with a Beatles Abbey Road? Is it just rumor for now, or is it actually a thing that might be happening?

I'll probably buy it because it's one of four Beatles LP's I don't own... even though Paul's songs on side A are garbage. Man, he really checked out at the end there, must've been saving the good stuff for Wings.

Spirit in the dark is the one I'm after
Same. It never pops up for sale. Same with a mono Aretha Now. I got extremely lucky picking up a mono Lady Soul for $5 on EBay and I have Never Loved for a long while but it’s VG at best. Spirit In the Dark would be a fantastic Classics selection too and I know it’s been mentioned as such before.

Back