Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I am a 3 month subber and my term is up this month. Is the general consensus to cancel and then re-sub, since they are giving 3 months for the cost of 2?

So how does it work again; if I sign up on the 25th for Essentials, will I get Stevie Nicks as my first record plus a month for free?
Unfortunately, if you want a free record, you have to sign up before Stevie is available (4/26). And you have to buy at least a 3-month membership. So you’d end up with a free record of your choice this month, Stevie in May, and then another record of your choice in June.

Unfortunately, if you want a free record, you have to sign up before Stevie is available (4/26). And you have to buy at least a 3-month membership. So you’d end up with a free record of your choice this month, Stevie in May, and then another record of your choice in June.

Can you sign up with any record or does it have to be the current picks? It didn't look like it gave any option to swap.

Can you sign up with any record or does it have to be the current picks? It didn't look like it gave any option to swap.

I think any Essentials or Rap & Hip-Hop. I don't know about swaps after sign up.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm considering signing up with this deal and starting with Phrenology.

I dropped in and out a few times when they had that free record deal a while back, but haven't been a steady member since probably Mm.. Food.

I think any Essentials or Rap & Hip-Hop. I don't know about swaps after sign up.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm considering signing up with this deal and starting with Phrenology.

I dropped in and out a few times when they had that free record deal a while back, but haven't been a steady member since probably Mm.. Food.

I think it is just Stooges or Rick Ross

Got a reply from them after 4 days. Definitely slower than usual but they're around. :)
Cool thanks for the replies, I figured they were just swamped but there was the slight concern they had to shut down due to what's happening so just wanted to check if they were still answering emails...

I emailed about a week ago asking to manually swap for Jorge Ben and got a response about a day later. The speed of the response might just depend on the nature of the issue

Back