Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

When you click the link it takes you to the page with more info

I got one as well.

on another note I’m genuinely surprised the Angel Olsen record is still available. It was def overpriced but with swaps and coupons over the last few months I’d thought it would be gone by now. Instant classic of a record. Crazy.
Weren’t there a lot of variants on that one available elsewhere?

VMP just sent me a "gift membership" e-mail offer that is 3 months for the price of 2. Any (inactive) account users receive this? Thinking about joining back up, after a year or so hiatus. May swap for the Stooges if they allow...

View attachment 39314
I’m an active 1 month sub member and received this. They are also supposedly offering 1 month subs again for now. Also interesting to note you can only use that to sign up for RHH or Essentials (guessing that’s just because Classics sold out but the others haven’t?)

Anyone elses membership saying they are getting the same record as last month?

My membership page says I'm getting Irma Thomas which I was supposed to get last month but all I got was a refund, are they trying to tell me I'm getting a refund? I didn't even swap this month just stuck with Otis and they still seemed to have fucked something up! Got a ticket with CS just wondering if I'm alone in this?

Anyone elses membership saying they are getting the same record as last month?

My membership page says I'm getting Irma Thomas which I was supposed to get last month but all I got was a refund, are they trying to tell me I'm getting a refund? I didn't even swap this month just stuck with Otis and they still seemed to have fucked something up! Got a ticket with CS just wondering if I'm alone in this?
Yeah, mine did that with Blackalicious. I asked them about it and they said "it was just a display error, though I went ahead and reprocessed that order." Now it is showing Otis, which I picked during swaps.

Back