Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

giphy.gif

So should one tell VMP they already gave said person $15 in credit when asked about the foil stamp issue? Asking for a friend.... :)

I got one as well.

on another note I’m genuinely surprised the Angel Olsen record is still available. It was def overpriced but with swaps and coupons over the last few months I’d thought it would be gone by now. Instant classic of a record. Crazy.

Especially when the new Torres record is already sold out. Done trying to figure out what will sell out quick and what won't.

They may have had a bunch of cancellations given the massive amount of unemployment right now. Wife just got the call yesterday so I'm debating dropping the whole thing or just maybe go to Classics only. I cancelled a few preorders yesterday. Things like Blue Notes that hadn't shipped out yet.

Okay, weirdly I just got that email and am still a member.

I got this even though I am currently a member. Why doesn't it say Classics? Can't you just swap to it anyway?

Otis is sold out isn’t it? That was why I thought it was missing? They must be really desperate if I got one of these, if never had one before 😂

Good spot on the one month deal $40....

Might swap to that once this three month offer finishes

With the way the £ is tanking $40 is a lot of money for a record...

Edit: It’s rebounded a bit since I last looked but £32 or €37 is still a lot for a VMP quality press (outside the AAA classics)

Otis is sold out isn’t it? That was why I thought it was missing? They must be really desperate if I got one of these, if never had one before 😂

With the way the £ is tanking $40 is a lot of money for a record...
Oh, is it just for this month? I was thinking I would not renew when my subscription runs out next month and then resub with this link.

Edit: just noticed it says April Essentials.

Just got the offer as well. I noticed that it is good to Sunday April 26, so the day before the next ROTM announcement for Classics and RHH. My Classics membership is set to expire at the end of April. Have to see what the guesses are looking like for Classics in May but so far all we know is jazz.

Back