Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

What are you talking about? These are all “curated” and “essential”😂😂😂
YOU WILL BUY THESE ALBUMS. THEY ARE ESSENTIAL

giphy.gif

No that's quiet. The next 4 (mango, space jam, stretch, and antidote when the instruments quiet down)
oh. well if it helps any those songs aren't on this new album, so far the only songs that seem to be from the new album are coffee dinner and the aforementioned ne me quitte pas

So I finally received the last of my November orders and 3 of them have seam splits.
What’s current VMP policy on dealing with this. Do we take pics and send them to CS? Do they replace or refund or what?
Yes take pics, yes demand either a replacement or a refund. They should honor either of those. Some people have been told they don't do anything for seam splits anymore, if they say that tell them it's not acceptable and you paid for an undamaged copy of the record and that's literally the bare minimum you expect from them or any other store you buy from.

Last edited:
Yes take pics, yes demand either a replacement or a refund. They should honor either of those. Some people have been told they don't do anything for seam splits anymore, if they say that tell them it's not acceptable and you paid for a undamaged copy of the record and that's literally the bare minimum you expect from them or any other store you buy from.
Ok cool will do just that 👍🏻

What a joke the "Purchase now and we’ll ship from our warehouse in 3-5 business days" is.
Sill waiting on my Jennifer Lopez Bundle and Caroline Polachek to ship...

I understand they couldnt ship them in the order that they were bought when bundling was a thing but I don't get how it's still not a thing now.

My faith in them actually improving any fulfillment issues this year gets lower every time I see someone spinning these on VMPs insta stories while I'm still waiting on a shipment notification despite ordering them as soon as they went on sale.

Back