Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Yes please.. I can't say I'm a fan of reddit.

For me, reddit is perfectly fine but you really have to customize your own experience there... if that makes sense ... subscribe to only the subreddits that interest you... those are the only things that will show up on your 'Front Page'. I check it at least once a day. And my wife is on there as much as I'm on here.

Expecting Al, Experience Unlimited and the 4 Jujus. Cleared customs too so I’m guessing they’re still lowballing the value which I am 👌 with!
Box of 11-12 coming my way and it also cleared customs! PHEW
My box of 6 too, but usually it had one of those documents on it that listed the value of every record as 1 dollar. No document at all this time though.

I think I'm gonna bite on Jamila Woods for my June box before it sells out.

I'd like to throw in Donald Byrd - Stepping Into Tomorrow as I'm starting to get into Jazz a bit more. Anyone have any thoughts on this pressing? I'll probably wait until June ROTM's are announced before I decide if my wallet can handle it.

I highly recommend that album.. its amazing.

I got the Kevin Morby "OMG" exclusive and it sounds great, amazing album as well from an artist that I'm not super into.

I love that the 'exclusive gate-fold art' is him laying on his side with his damned hairy nipple saying "hello." As if the cover wasn't enough 😐
What hairy nipple? [looks at my avatar] oh THAT hairy nipple

New Rising is in the store
Dua Saleh - Nūr
nur_vinyl_store.jpg

I ordered Funky Rob Way when it was announced but it's listed as "Shipping Estimation Pending" on my orders page and my May box came already... 🤷‍♂️
Another reason to be happy I went the Analogue Africa route I already have it in hand (along with 3 other albums) it’s not on blue wax which is a bit of a bummer but the gatefold and poster make up for it.

Back