Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

i haven't done it in awhile but I believe you get the member credit and then it might automatically apply when you renew or add a month on? i'd just ask when you email to ask to switch to member credit.
When you swap for credit, you get the prorated amount of your subscription--the total subscription price divided by the number of months you subscribed. When you swap that to membership credit, it just become dollars in your membership account that they tap before they charge your credit card or paypal account.

The downside is that if you had, say, a 6-month subscription and swapped for credit, that credit wouldn't be quite enough to pay for a 1-month subscription. You'd have to pay a few bucks to make up the difference between the monthly price of a 6-month and 1-month subscription.

When you swap for credit, you get the prorated amount of your subscription--the total subscription price divided by the number of months you subscribed. When you swap that to membership credit, it just become dollars in your membership account that they tap before they charge your credit card or paypal account.

The downside is that if you had, say, a 6-month subscription and swapped for credit, that credit wouldn't be quite enough to pay for a 1-month subscription. You'd have to pay a few bucks to make up the difference between the monthly price of a 6-month and 1-month subscription.
i'm tempted to use some store credit to switch to member credit to use on Dolly...

VMP wants you to buy their Christmas exclusives that didn't sell last year.

this one's new i think?

I wouldn’t buy these for half of what they’re asking

Pro tip. If you swap for credit and then buy a ROTM with that credit instead of swapping for it you will save money if it is a single lp, at least for internationals.

For a 3 month sub, you get about $49 for swap credits. A single lp ROTM is usually $37. Of course you are rolling the dice that the ROTM will be available to buy after the 1st of the month.

I wish they would just let you skip and extend a month. I just realized my third album I was planning to swap for isn't available for swap.

how_vinyl_store.jpg

I only subbed for 3 months so also jumped into it.
Also grabbed that Busta Rhymes 🔥🔥🔥

Yeah if it's a noticeable warp I'd email it in
I ended up only emailing about the warp on my Bone Thugs album since it was more significant. Honestly the warp on Sigur Ros is pretty minor and if quality is about the same as when I used to be a member, I don't have high hopes or the patience to find a better one lol. I also have a vinyl flat too but don't use it consistently enough to be super confident. Since they're reshipping me another bone thugs, I might give the old copy a whirl in the flat and see how it turns out, then try Sigur in the flat really conservatively (or not at all and just play it with clamp).

Last edited:
Back