Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

el_rey_bravo_store.jpg

Goddammit.

This is such an easy sell for my wife, and my recommendation is they ease up on the latin music for my wallet's sake.

That Obie Trice is ok, but not something I'd seek out and fart noise for December.
If they really wanted subscribers, they'd track down the rights to Eminem's Infinite, which goes for 2-4k on the secondary. Could do a deluxe with the Slim Shady EP. Looks like both were on WEB Entertainment which is on hiatus (per Wiki)

Thinking about rejoining on a 3 month and grabbing Sly as my free record, mainly because I can't find 3 (let alone 6) free records that I want. IF I were to re-join on a 6 month, and I had to pick two more freebies, which two "classic" hip hop albums should I get? I have very little hip hop in my collection, and the only VMP hip hop I have are De La (3 Ft. High) and Run DMC (Raising Hell) (edit: I also have Check Your Head and Under Construction). I'm thinking Ready to Die and...?

Last edited:
Thinking about rejoining on a 3 month and grabbing Sly as my free record, mainly because I can't find 3 (let alone 6) free records that I want. IF I were to re-join on a 6 month, and I had to pick two more freebies, which two "classic" hip hop albums should I get? I have very little hip hop in my collection, and the only VMP hip hop I have are De La (3 Ft. High) and Run DMC (Raising Hell). I'm thinking Ready to Die and...?
FYI, try using the code JOINTHECLUB20. If still active (and it was yesterday), it will save you 20% on membership. You will end up with 4 records for around $102+, which isn't too shabby.

Thinking about rejoining on a 3 month and grabbing Sly as my free record, mainly because I can't find 3 (let alone 6) free records that I want. IF I were to re-join on a 6 month, and I had to pick two more freebies, which two "classic" hip hop albums should I get? I have very little hip hop in my collection, and the only VMP hip hop I have are De La (3 Ft. High) and Run DMC (Raising Hell) (edit: I also have Check Your Head and Under Construction). I'm thinking Ready to Die and...?
Busta Rhymes the coming and Bone thugs E1999 eternal. Both sound fantastic.

did anybody get an email stating their default address had been updated? i haven't ordered anything or logged in on their site in at least a year or two, but got one of these emails, populated with my current address. only thing i can think of is they're getting ready to ship the pearl jam yield record, which i ordered through the ten club, not vmp, and it got updated that way.

Back