Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I'm waaaaaay pumped, but I can also appreciate where you're coming from.
Maybe I'm just crazy but here it is:

I like smart rap, I find some artists fill that niche very nicely. I feel with Aesop Rock sometimes though, I'm not having a good time, and it seems like he's trying too hard to be the guest rapper at the Mensa convention.

Anyway...I didn't know that Busta was in stock, so I had no qualms using the 20% code on it. Also When Disaster Strikes is getting released tomorrow so it seems like a Busta kind of week.

Maybe I'm just crazy but here it is:

I like smart rap, I find some artists fill that niche very nicely. I feel with Aesop Rock sometimes though, I'm not having a good time, and it seems like he's trying too hard to be the guest rapper at the Mensa convention.

Anyway...I didn't know that Busta was in stock, so I had no qualms using the 20% code on it. Also When Disaster Strikes is getting released tomorrow so it seems like a Busta kind of week.
Disaster Strikes a non VMP wide release reissue?

integrated_tech_solutions_store.jpg

Check out the variant on the official Aesop Rock site by the way.

I love it and hate it all at once and in no way, shape or form will I justify paying it.

Thought it was worth sharing this here.

The VMP Classics Wynton Marsalis and VMP exclusive Henry Franklin have FINALLY arrived!!!

For context, I ordered the Henry Franklin back in March of this year. It was supposedly delivered in May but for some unknown reason when my packages are getting to the UK the new label they put on is a different address to mine. Royal Mail has told me that they are given the label from the carrier in the States, and they have told me VMP has to deal with them. VMP has told me that the carrier has said the label is correct, so who knows where the issue lies. Wynton was supposedly delivered last month and I was told I had to wait another month before it could be resent....so here we are.

Lets hope that my Hound Dog Taylor arrives in the next day or two...

IMG_3526 2.jpg

I'm on the fence about them but both my records have warps. I mean they play and don't have impact on the sound so I might just live with them than go thru all the stress of replacments

Off topic for warps but on topic for vmp, is there an option to skip a month rather than swap?

I'm on the fence about them but both my records have warps. I mean they play and don't have impact on the sound so I might just live with them than go thru all the stress of replacments

Off topic for warps but on topic for vmp, is there an option to skip a month rather than swap?
you can swap for store credit. no skipping a month.

that swap credit can be used for another month later on, but you have to email CS to convert it to member credit. seems to be a shopify limitation.

if the warps annoy you, all you have to do is take a quick video and upload it on their site. it's not really a big stress IMO. if that happens with me, I usually will PIF it or send it to someone to flatten it and then give it to a friend.

Yeah if it's a noticeable warp I'd email it in

you can swap for store credit. no skipping a month.

that swap credit can be used for another month later on, but you have to email CS to convert it to member credit. seems to be a shopify limitation.

if the warps annoy you, all you have to do is take a quick video and upload it on their site. it's not really a big stress IMO. if that happens with me, I usually will PIF it or send it to someone to flatten it and then give it to a friend.
Thanks! How do member credits work? Do they just extend you another month?

Back