Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Was Buhloon Mind State sold out before it went live on RHH RotM? I cannot remember a RHH RotM that has been like this?

I want to say Tical was the last time a RHH was sold out immediately, and just like with Public Enemy, it came out literally the month after OutKast.

Hawkins is still available as a swaption exclusive. My theory is they have a good amount of it left, it's just a lot of effort to manually swap out all the replacement covers so it's taking a while. I wouldn't be surprised if it's in swaps again next month or gets put in the store some time after tonight.

(I'm still grabbing it this month, though)

Hawkins is still available as a swaption exclusive. My theory is they have a good amount of it left, it's just a lot of effort to manually swap out all the replacement covers so it's taking a while. I wouldn't be surprised if it's in swaps again next month or gets put in the store some time after tonight.

(I'm still grabbing it this month, though)
I chatted with a VMP customer service rep about this today. He pretty much said the same thing, while being sure to tell me that he can't share stock numbers and sharing that there are "no guarantees". I am going to take my chances and wait until next month, when my 3-month wraps up. Not sure if there will be anything else of interest.

Back