Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I'm a little surprised they didn't do a colour variant of the new Little Simz album as they had her as an early Hip Hop RotM and also did an exclusive of one of her other titles. IMO, that record is the best hip hop album of the year.
I know right! It is the best hip-hop album of the year so far!

I purchased the Yellow / Red translucent variant and cannot wait to spin it! I think that colour variant looks amazing! I was close to getting the Rough Trade Black / Yellow translucent variant, especially as it’s more limited, but the Yellow / Red variant looks better in my opinion!

liquid swords with the seaglass color and no dumb comic book cover
I have this and am thinking about buying a version with the OG cover then swapping the colored discs with the black ones. The OG cover is so iconic. They shoulda just included the lenticular comic book art separately and have the OG cover underneath.

I have this and am thinking about buying a version with the OG cover then swapping the colored discs with the black ones. The OG cover is so iconic. They shoulda just included the lenticular comic book art separately and have the OG cover underneath.
The Marvel cover isn't bad. But I'm definitely not pulling the trigger on that vs the OG.

They're creeping up in price like everything else. The All Things Blue rising from earlier this year is $21 (still in the store and imo a much better album)

Edit: Just saw the 18 minute runtime on the Jackie Hayes record. lol

Last edited:
I got my September box. No DOOM included. Were the DOOMs shipping with the AOTM? I read the email like it was just getting shipped at random some point this month.
I don't think it's even shipped to ANYBODY yet as I've yet to see a reddit post pasting their shipping notifications for karma.

Maybe you should check with JoJo for a 2nd opinion
hqdefault.jpg

Back