Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

View attachment 110714

Where was this *checks notes* four years ago when Masseduction was an ROTM and I still didn't have a copy of it on vinyl?

The Gold is fine, but I wish there was a deluxe reissue or something to make the double-dip worth it for me.

Where was this *checks notes* four years ago when Masseduction was an ROTM and I still didn't have a copy of it on vinyl?

The Gold is fine, but I wish there was a deluxe reissue or something to make the double-dip worth it for me.
They did her self-titled as an exclusive back then. I’m hoping this one makes it to swaps, but not sure I’ll pick up otherwise.

so i finally listened to my replacement for destroyers rubies today... i didn't even clean it i wanted to make sure there were no issues with the click...

the click was there

possibly even worse

RTI WTF

is this my needles.. did i break it accidentally with the onzow? this wasn't happening with mars volta and ATLiens though noisy was not having clicks

so i finally listened to my replacement for destroyers rubies today... i didn't even clean it i wanted to make sure there were no issues with the click...

the click was there

possibly even worse

RTI WTF
If you decide you don’t want one of your clicking copies lemme know. We can try to work out a trade of some sort if you’d like. DM me if you interested.

If you decide you don’t want one of your clicking copies lemme know. We can try to work out a trade of some sort if you’d like. DM me if you interested.
Oh I will sell one of the 2

I also have an extra Mars Volta that I got because of vmp not mentioning it didn't include a booklet (they said they would come with every one so I assumed)... But because I feel I cheated them I dunno about selling it

Oh I will sell one of the 2

I also have an extra Mars Volta that I got because of vmp not mentioning it didn't include a booklet (they said they would come with every one so I assumed)... But because I feel I cheated them I dunno about selling it
Okay, if ya wanna sell one of the two Destroyer’s Rubies to me, I would be happy to purchase it off ya just DM and we can work out the details if you’re interested.

the click was there

possibly even worse

RTI WTF

is this my needles.. did i break it accidentally with the onzow? this wasn't happening with mars volta and ATLiens though noisy was not having clicks
Shit where is there a click? I listened to mine but I was cooking so it wasn't like focused...

View attachment 111200

Damnit I really want this and just know I’m not gonna get it. I can only imagine how much it’ll go for on the after market.
me too! In the 5 plus years that I have been a member, I have gotten ONE mystery single included with my regular monthly selection. I am overdue!! :)

I initially noted that the price had gone up but then realised that 4 and 5 are 2LP's

JID_004_vinyl_store2374895234_2200x.jpeg

JID_005756457_2200x.jpeg

JID_0065546354_2200x.jpeg

That would've been killer
I'd even settle for JUST GIVING US SOME DAMN HIP HOP DROPS. Musically I'm into everything but the lack of some decent RHH drops has always been disappointing.

I also do not understand how we for example, got two MIA albums in store drops to go along with the MIA ROTM, but nothing when Wu hits. I guess licensing has something to do with it, but man that would've been nice.

Last edited:
I'd even settle for JUST GIVING US SOME DAMN HIP HOP DROPS. Musically I'm into everything but the lack of some decent RHH drops has always been disappointing.

I also do not understand how we for example, got two MIA albums in store drops to go along with the MIA ROTM, but nothing when Wu hits. I guess licensing has something to do with it, but man that would've been nice.
Even offering fishscales again would've been cool although maybe different colors of popular ancillary albums would've been cool -- cuban linx or liquid swords with the seaglass color and no dumb comic book cover, 36 chambers dirty version, whatever

Even offering fishscales again would've been cool although maybe different colors of popular ancillary albums would've been cool -- cuban linx or liquid swords with the seaglass color and no dumb comic book cover, 36 chambers dirty version, whatever
Having Tical up for swaps would have been a pro move too.

I'm a little surprised they didn't do a colour variant of the new Little Simz album as they had her as an early Hip Hop RotM and also did an exclusive of one of her other titles. IMO, that record is the best hip hop album of the year.

Back