Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

📢🚨💃♠️ Only 23 copies left of Shakira’s ¿Dónde Están Los Ladrones? 🚨📢💃♠️

The Shakira bundle is sold out, so this is your last chance to grab this exclusive before it sells out! ⏳

Can you tell me how many are left of the unplugged?
470 copies left!!! It’s not in danger of selling out, however….people will start purchasing it once they find out ¿Dónde Están Los Ladrones? sells out! It’s a great MTV Unplugged performance and I haven’t purchased it myself (I got ¿Dónde Están Los Ladrones? instead), but I can imagine myself purchasing it too!

The Shakira ones? I’m not interested in either of those albums but they’re cool!
yeah, looks like laundry service is already sold out. which makes sense, "whenever, wherever" is on it. she-wolf glass vinyl looks nice but the prices are terrible. almost as bad as VMP!

yeah, looks like laundry service is already sold out. which makes sense, "whenever, wherever" is on it. she-wolf glass vinyl looks nice but the prices are terrible. almost as bad as VMP!
Yeah, the prices are high like VMP’s! The thing with UO though is that I’ve had bad customer service and they want you to send things back at your cost and never refund me! I’d never shop there unless they have an official Frank Ocean pressing or an official pressing of Section.80, Kanye’s Graduation etc!

6 copies left. Plus 100 held back for replacements. Plus 250 that are “not numbered”. Plus 100 left for throwback Thursday.
True!!! But they will be going quick when they go back up on the site for throwback Thursdays in early 2022! 😂

True!!! But they will be going quick when they go back up on the site for throwback Thursdays in early 2022! 😂
True, but this is because of very clever marketing tactics on their end. Fanning the fomo flames is the one thing they’ve always been good at and are industry leaders in by this point. At this point, now that I’m done getting suckered into it myself, I actually sort of enjoy the show.

True, but this is because of very clever marketing tactics on their end. Fanning the fomo flames is the one thing they’ve always been good at and are industry leaders in by this point. At this point, now that I’m done getting suckered into it myself, I actually sort of enjoy the show.
I enjoy the show too!!!! 🙈🙊🦚🦥😉

It would sure be nice if we could get some Wu releated store drops this week (kind of like we did with MIA but individual artists). I would love a copy of Liquid Swords that won't cost a fortune in shipping, and still missing out on Tical.

EDIT: Looks like this overpriced store in Toronto restocked Liquid Swords.

Quick question, do they always send an email letting you know this is your "last chance to swap"? I don't remember getting one on my first run with VMP and don't remember getting one the last two months, did I just miss it or is this a sign they may have an issue and really want me to drop one of PE or Wu Tang? Am I just being paranoid because it's VMP?

Quick question, do they always send an email letting you know this is your "last chance to swap"? I don't remember getting one on my first run with VMP and don't remember getting one the last two months, did I just miss it or is this a sign they may have an issue and really want me to drop one of PE or Wu Tang? Am I just being paranoid because it's VMP?
Paranoid.
Just did a quick search in my inbox and I've gotten a bunch of these.

It's because they have people on the wait list so they're trying to entice people to swap away from tracks so that the wait list people can get in.

They started doing this a few months ago. I usually just ignore and delete them because I almost always have my subs set and ready to go after the first day.

Back