Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

What a shit show..esp for an album that’s been out for awhile now
I mean, say what you will about the fact that this has now been out for months and we're all still waiting for copies...not much they can do about lost shipments, and at least they're tossing you a few bucks. Like, you're still getting a copy, but unfortunately you're not getting your copy + that one you were planning on selling on discogs/that one you planned on giving to a friend.

I mean, say what you will about the fact that this has now been out for months and we're all still waiting for copies...not much they can do about lost shipments, and at least they're tossing you a few bucks. Like, you're still getting a copy, but unfortunately you're not getting your copy + that one you were planning on selling on discogs/that one you planned on giving to a friend.
My worry is how many copies were actually lost in transit, and does canceling everyone's flipper copies cover the missing shipment.

But at least they're not canceling people's first and only copies... for now.

And yeah, I don't fault VMP for this one. Shit happens and for whatever reason, this particular album has had quite a bit of shit happen to it.

My worry is how many copies were actually lost in transit, and does canceling everyone's flipper copies cover the missing shipment.

But at least they're not canceling people's first and only copies... for now.

And yeah, I don't fault VMP for this one. Shit happens and for whatever reason, this particular album has had quite a bit of shit happen to it.
What if in the new Fast and the Furious movie, Vin Diesel's character will reveal that he's been leading a secret double-life as "Vinceron," and his secret side crew will highjack an armored truck full of sweet, sweet vinyl records and sell them for cold hard cash on the 'cogs at outrageous amounts.

What if in the new Fast and the Furious movie, Vin Diesel's character will reveal that he's been leading a secret double-life as "Vinceron," and his secret side crew will highjack an armored truck full of sweet, sweet vinyl records and sell them for cold hard cash on the 'cogs at outrageous amounts.
I haven't seen a movie in the Fast and Furious franchise since the first one. That might get me back

I'd watch this movie.

Back