Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

They actually shipped my one other May order a week and a half ago, which I found strange.
They shipped most of the ones in stock a week or two ago. I should be getting one of my VMP 100 and Spiritualized orders today. My other VMP 100 order is partially in stock so I think that's why they haven't shipped and the others are showing Mid-May. I think they just got everything they could out of the warehouse to clear orders and in some cases even shipped orders that haven't even reached their street dates yet (oops).

vincent_neil_emerson_vinyl_store23425_1024x.jpg

DRAMA_vinyl_store343634_1024x.jpg

animal_vinyl_store2343523_1024x.jpg

fatigue_vinyl_store_1024x.jpg

Last edited:

View attachment 98211
This album is so good I'm wondering why VMP didn't make this a monthly "classics" selection instead of a random store drop? Are there other versions of this being reissued at this same moment?

This album is so good I'm wondering why VMP didn't make this a monthly "classics" selection instead of a random store drop? Are there other versions of this being reissued at this same moment?
Exactly what I was thinking, it would make such a great Classics pick.

Im tempted to wait and see if it makes it to SWAPS to be honest.

Exactly what I was thinking, it would make such a great Classics pick.
Im tempted to wait and see if it makes it to SWAPS to be honest.
Isn't it cheaper at $30 to pick it up now, or are you on a bridge plan still?

Isn't it cheaper at $30 to pick it up now, or are you on a bridge plan still?
Yeah im still on the bridge so its around $30USD (think its actually 31USD).

Still, you make a good point and I could alwyas SWAP for credit if something came up that I didnt want. At least this way it wont sell out I guess.

View attachment 98211
I might wait until after payday to grab this. It's not Star Wars so I think a pressing of 2,000 should have it stick around for at least a little while (although probably not enough to make it to swaps since October is still a looong way's away)

I feel like if VMP are going to continue to drop 5 releases at points they could do with changing their 'new' section on the homepage to be 5 wide. Always feel bad for the artist that's immediately shunted into oblivion on drop because they got added first. The discoverability on that store is awful as you need to go 'Shop All' and then 'Shop All' again on the next page just to see if there's a fifth drop lol.

Back