Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Just for future. I’m a non member but because I used to be a member if I sign in it lets me buy at member price and free shipping. The only thing that doesn’t work is it won’t let me buy during exclusive windows 😂
But Joe, you surely would not take advantage of their inability to handle their online shopping platform correctly

But Joe, you surely would not take advantage of their inability to handle their online shopping platform correctly

Noooooo, me? Nooooooo...

Honestly if I could trust that they could press and delivery a quality I product I might do. As it is I can’t so I’ve only bought a couple of ones that I really wanted and couldn’t get elsewhere.

Noooooo, me? Nooooooo...

Honestly if I could trust that they could press and delivery a quality I product I might do. As it is I can’t so I’ve only bought a couple of ones that I really wanted and couldn’t get elsewhere.
same for me. Luckily there´s not much exclusive to the anymore, so hardly a record you can´t get locally without the hassles

Just for future. I’m a non member but because I used to be a member if I sign in it lets me buy at member price and free shipping. The only thing that doesn’t work is it won’t let me buy during exclusive windows 😂
it used to be like that for me. tried to buy a record for another member on here last night and it didnt work and asked me to join

it used to be like that for me. tried to buy a record for another member on here last night and it didnt work and asked me to join

It still is working for me 🤫. That Alicia Keys album is showing as $45 in my basket and Apple Pay is giving me the free shipping option. I’m obviously not buying it because the price is gaga but I’m still able to buy as a member...

No can’t do that one the same as you. Asking me to join the club, their webstore really is fucking random!
I think certain records (like the David Gray restock) are set to members only but Alicia is open to the public now it seems. Which seems weird because David Gray was open to the public before it sold out I think...

I think certain records (like the David Gray restock) are set to members only but Alicia is open to the public now it seems. Which seems weird because David Gray was open to the public before it sold out I think...

True but I’m getting members pricing and shipping on Alicia and any other record with dual prices. I think that trying to put logic on that mess is futile, it and they don’t have a scooby about what they’re trying to do!

All this new money and they finally figured out how to do members only! Keep overpaying and they may fix the magazine loophole too!

Has there been any indication that they will be announcing Jan-March ROTMs in advance, or are we back to monthly announcements?

anyone know when we get the next 3 month announcement? I am pretty sure Dec is it for me. This year for VMP has been so 2020 (figuratively and literally) and I am not on the hunt for another record club. What's that one in our threads that is from the EU?

Back