Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I have no doubt some or all of them will be in swaps eventually, but probably not immediately. Maybe in a couple months or more.

What was the consensus of the quality of David Gray White Ladder album as it looks to be back in stock? I remember comments indicating that it really is 45 rpm and VMP seems to be the only version where that’s the case. However 45 rpm doesn’t always mean quality.

What was the consensus of the quality of David Gray White Ladder album as it looks to be back in stock? I remember comments indicating that it really is 45 rpm and VMP seems to be the only version where that’s the case. However 45 rpm doesn’t always mean quality.
I thought it was really good.

It sounds great. I have heard it's the only good sounding repress actually since the 33s seemed to be plagued with QC issues and VMP was the only one who has different plates/different press.

Has anyone been told they no longer do replacement copies for warps unless they have sound issues?
I think this has been the norm for a bit. The warps have to be very significant to get a replacement--there was something about needing to fit a nickle under it or something awhile ago?

I recently had a copy of John Lee Hooker with a scratch that they replaced but unless a warp is pretty awful and affects play, I just kinda lived with it those last few months I was a VMP member.

Back