Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

When did this drop in the store? I didnt see it under new, however i just saw this magazine article with the back door purchase link.

Edit:
And they added a bunch of FTBC also.

View attachment 51049
Nice, really enjoy that Westerman album. Good to know it’ll be there when paycheck comes around!

When did this drop in the store? I didnt see it under new, however i just saw this magazine article with the back door purchase link.

Edit:

View attachment 51049
I think it was announced awhile ago to no fanfare. Still have to take a listen to that one!

Where do you get this list from? Is that on the shop or some sort of insider info? Thanks

Here's a quick explanation from earlier in the thread on checking stock:

If you check out the VMP magazine, the links to buy on some of those pages are different than the store links. Not only do they let non-members buy, but they also have no quantity restrictions. Therefore if you add too many to your cart the system corrects you with the number available.

For the store, if its not a limited purchase, just add a s&!t ton to your cart and it will correct your stock to the current available.

You cant do it with every title, but there are several you can see.

Was able to score the Shabaka album as a replacement for Otis that had the distortion craziness since they were out of replacements. Spinning it now. Wouldnt pay the crazy asking price, but as a free replacement, I am most pleased. Might be something worth asking for since the days of manual swaps seem to have come and gone...

Edit:

View attachment 51049
480 Shabakas left?? Put that damn thing in swaps already!! I have been holding out for that to happen for a while.

480 Shabakas left?? Put that damn thing in swaps already!! I have been holding out for that to happen for a while.
They royally fucked up on that pricing. Even huge Shabaka fans haven't bit the bullet on that pricing. If it was $30 or something, it would have been sold out by now but the black vinyl was $22 last time I checked.

Another Peanuts Exclusive incoming:

On vinyl for the very first time is Peanuts Portraits, which collects the vivid musical cues that Guaraldi wrote for the cast of PEANUTS characters. With his evocative compositions, the artist added new dimensions to beloved regulars like Peppermint Patty, Schroeder, Sally and, of course, Charlie Brown. In addition to nine songs performed by Guaraldi, the album also includes two classic PEANUTS tunes recorded in the '90s by pianist George Winston. Eight of the selections on Peanuts Portraits-including Winston's renditions of "Linus And Lucy" and "Masked Marvel," plus Guaraldi's alternate takes of tracks like "Frieda (With The Naturally Curly Hair)" and "Charlie's Blues"-will make their vinyl debut.

While Peanuts Portraits will be released across all major music retailers on black vinyl, fans can also find an exclusive edition of the album via Vinyl Me, Please. Limited to 1,000 copies, the LP will be pressed on 180-gram red vinyl.

Edit: Image link trick isn't working for me, so it might not drop tomorrow. Red vinyl is a little disappointing, if only because it'll be like the Charlie Brown Christmas exclusive.

Last edited:

cry_to_me_vinyl_store.jpg

Back