Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

So the CCR says it’s half speed mastered at abbey road, as far as I know that hasn’t been released yet separately like the other albums.

Does anyone know if it will be released soon?

So the CCR says it’s half speed mastered at abbey road, as far as I know that hasn’t been released yet separately like the other albums.

Does anyone know if it will be released soon?

That's just a quick google but seems August 12 is the standard. Based on the pricing of the other half speed masters I think you'll be able to get this one for closer to $20 if you wait...

That's just a quick google but seems August 12 is the standard. Based on the pricing of the other half speed masters I think you'll be able to get this one for closer to $20 if you wait...
This is what I was wondering...thanks.

I’m keeping with the black vinyl like the others :)

Pinata -- with a pressing of 500 -- was gone in like 10 minutes so this seems about right.
I guess...I ordered it as soon as I got the email luckily. I also saw on reddit people trying to buy more than 2 copies...not sure if it worked or not. Supposedly you can place multiple orders of 2 if you just check out multiple times.

I personally think it would be way smarter for them.

How is that even possible...hah
Was there a limit per person?

To be honest I rarely buy rap records any more (apart from the sub) but picked up a copy just because I know how well received his other releases have been around here and for £18 (equivalent) its worth a punt. I bet a lot of people had a similar train of thought.

Was there a limit per person?

To be honest I rarely buy rap records any more (apart from the sub) but picked up a copy just because I know how well received his other releases have been around here and for £18 (equivalent) its worth a punt. I bet a lot of people had a similar train of thought.
limit to 2 per order, but supposedly you can place multiple orders. if that's true, you could have checked out 20 times and gotten 40 copies hah

Back