Vinyl Me, Please Rock

I'm probably good with all 3... I looked the last Randy Marsh album they made and little Richard is some fun early rock .. t rex is going to be the hardest sell though I like jewel

Do you think the guys at Stoughton ever give them a call and are like “guys are you sure?” or do you think they gave up a while ago?

Man oh man that was a fun ass listen. Little bit of sibilance on Cry to Me but it would not surprised me if that is baked into the master. There were a lot of s’s happening and it’s just the sisters and a guitar.

The drums and that fucking moog were something. Ann’s voice gave me goosebumps a couple of times. Seperation is great. And it was all crystal clear through the senns even (although I think I may have finally broke the fuckers in - they have been sounding pretty good lately)

Man oh man that was a fun ass listen. Little bit of sibilance on Cry to Me but it would not surprised me if that is baked into the master. There were a lot of s’s happening and it’s just the sisters and a guitar.

The drums and that fucking moog were something. Ann’s voice gave me goosebumps a couple of times. Seperation is great. And it was all crystal clear through the senns even (although I think I may have finally broke the fuckers in - they have been sounding pretty good lately)
I plan on swapping for this tomorrow.

I was not familiar with this album before getting it, I’ve heard heart but only really the radio stuff. It really was a fun listen and it made me regret that no one had grabbed little 14 year old hesher Yukbon in the throes of led zepp fandom and put a cassette of this in his jams and said just shut up and listen

i feel kinda unsure about little richard because i remember that being one of the first secret santa gifts i ever gave... so if it actually is a better version... i accidentally gave someone a lesser copy

I was not familiar with this album before getting it, I’ve heard heart but only really the radio stuff. It really was a fun listen and it made me regret that no one had grabbed little 14 year old hesher Yukbon in the throes of led zepp fandom and put a cassette of this in his jams and said just shut up and listen

They actually weren't that far apart.

I got both these scorchers at Xmas Jam a few years ago.

Everyone needs to come to at least one Xmas Jam. The spontaneous collaborations are always top shelf. Plus, I'm buying the first round...

VMP Danzig Roulette!!

YOU get a case of Mobb Deep... YOU get a Comedy Room Anthology... YOU get a punch bowl once meant to be a Herbie Hancock record... and YOU get a copy of Sprinter by Torres!
Congratulations, you landed on Danzig Sings Elvis!

I actually was out of town for my son's baseball tournament and one of the locals had Danzig - Danzig bootleg and I scooped it up. Sounds pretty good too on purple vinyl. If VMP released it, I would probably get it again.

Ok someone please explain this Danzig roulette thing?
there was a glitch in the Amazon time/space continuum where if you ordered a certain Danzig album from them, they sent you pretty much anything other than the Danzig album you ordered until they figured this out and then started sending out the correct Danizg album. It was also like $11 so people were ordering bunches to see what they got. Some people got good things! Some people did not. Some people got Danzig albums, which is up to the reader to determine which bucket that fits into.

Back