Vinyl Me, Please Rock

Not too keen on the same artist across two tracks in the same month (assuming the second release isn't a store exclusive) but whatevs, The Clash is as good a band as any to be given that treatment. Although Storf could end up doing a master troll by giving us Cut The Crap or something lol
I was going to suggest Cut The Crap as an essential

its going to be either clash, sex pistols, or ramones, probably london calling...

but storf had confirmed that we are getting the same artist in 2 different tracks the same month this quarter... joni is out (classics is alice coltrane) and i dont think DMX has an album from the 2000s worth getting R&HH treatment

I think the double month will be DMX more likely than the Clash. But it's all speculation. There are none hinted at being more likely than any other, the only clue given was 2 ROTMs by the same artist in the same month. It's definitely gonna be London Calling though in Essentials in September (unless they shuffled the order)

its going to be either clash, sex pistols, or ramones, probably london calling...

but storf had confirmed that we are getting the same artist in 2 different tracks the same month this quarter... joni is out (classics is alice coltrane) and i dont think DMX has an album from the 2000s worth getting R&HH treatment

A second album rules the pistols out.

I think the double month will be DMX more likely than the Clash. But it's all speculation. There are none hinted at being more likely than any other, the only clue given was 2 ROTMs by the same artist in the same month. It's definitely gonna be London Calling though in Essentials in September (unless they shuffled the order)
Yeah but would they really waste dmx's spot on a 2000s weaker album...

Then I remembered they're doing blow the whistle in which case yeah probably

Back